LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   You've played too much BF when....... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154047)

JohnLocke 10-20-2005 02:08 AM

You've played too much BF when.......
 
....when you can no longer play baseball, cause every time you're pitched to, you just duck & roll and yell "Grenade, grenade!!!"

zerted 10-20-2005 06:10 AM

...when you are out on a walk and suddenly see a red light. You run up to it as fast as you can and just stand there.

yellowblood 10-20-2005 06:51 AM

...when you stop playing battlefront and just writing about it in some forums.

Fate's Decision 10-20-2005 10:29 AM

when you get put in jail for stealing enemy vehicles.

JohnLocke 10-21-2005 03:09 AM

...when you're driving down a dark road, see a large black spot on the road, and swerve to avoid it cause you think it's a mine.

Fate's Decision 10-26-2005 06:15 PM

What an idiot that would be. Who would swerve to avoid a pothole??? I run indo dem all de tine!

JohnLocke 10-27-2005 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fate's Decision
What an idiot that would be. Who would swerve to avoid a pothole??? I run indo dem all de tine!

LOL...that's good...I never even thought of a pothole.
I mean...you're driving along, maybe thinking of your latest game...and suddenly, there it is......and you think "MINE"

Commander Obi-Wan 10-27-2005 01:55 PM

......when you imagine your a character and attacking people who look evil.

DarthAve 10-27-2005 04:12 PM

.....You start quoting stormtroopers from the game in daily life.

PhireStorm 10-27-2005 04:23 PM

...you say "follow me!", nobody does, and you expect no one to

Xtermanator 10-27-2005 06:10 PM

That you get sniped anywhere in the body and expect to live until another round is fired.

When you see a tall, prong like device and think it will make you live longer.

ParanoidAndroid 10-27-2005 06:48 PM

... When you refuse to swat an annoying fly, claiming it's your "Geonosian ally"

...jump and roll instead of just walking, and telling your friends they should too because it makes it harder for the snipers to get you.

... shoot your best friend on accident because you thought friendly fire was "off"

...wonder why you can't switch to 3rd person view while driving somewhere

Xtermanator 10-27-2005 11:47 PM

... When you see someone in a paintball game and go for only headshots and think it will kill them

... When you think you 'Heal' Vehicles by a short twirling white bot

... When you think people will blow up because of a paper ball but in your imagination it's a thermal.

... When you got to Saudi Arabia and think Tusken's hide in tents are watching you.

... You go into Iraq with a gun and go kamikaze, expecting you'll respawn at the main base back at the United States

... When you think a tank is a mobile command post and people will appear from nowhere near it.

JohnLocke 10-28-2005 02:21 AM

.....when workers on a roof make you instinctively run for cover while thinking "Damn snipers"

Xtermanator 10-29-2005 04:20 PM

...When you go the long way around a corner or street because you think mines are placed on the other side

....When you don't see Luke running around (Mark Hamill) you assume Heroes are turned off

... When you get a bowcaster toy, and a fake time bomb, and think you are a Wookiee Smuggler.

MagnaGuard 10-29-2005 09:09 PM

.....when your hunting deer with a sniper rifle and you keep aiming for the head.

master_skywalke 10-30-2005 03:32 AM

....when you are member of this forum :P

Redtech 11-02-2005 11:19 AM

True Dat.

You know you play SWBF too much when you can list every bug in every level.

Or when you can kill a Jedi without knocking them off a level.

RC-1162 11-06-2005 06:42 AM

i can do that, just run over tham with the AAT. simple.
--
...when you go to school with an over stuffed bag and see a red light, you grope about on the surface of the bag looking for the Jetpack Ignition switch to get to it.

...when you jump into the midst of a gang fight and try to commit suicide with a tennis ball (grenade) because you dont like your present class.

Kurgan 11-06-2005 02:54 PM

... you watch the Star Wars movies again and suddenly the sound effects seem all scary, loud and over the top. ;)

ParanoidAndroid 11-06-2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

... you watch the Star Wars movies again and suddenly the sound effects seem all scary, loud and over the top.
Lol I guess Ive been playing to much SWBF2...

MachineCult 11-06-2005 06:30 PM

... You're playing Halo online, you run into the enemy spawning room and stand waiting to take the command post.

(May or may not have actually happened.)

deamonomic 11-07-2005 11:01 AM

when you jump off a cliff with ur controller hitting "A" trying to activate ur jet pack

deamonomic 11-07-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redtech
True Dat.

You know you play SWBF too much when you can list every bug in every level.

Or when you can kill a Jedi without knocking them off a level.

you do know u can just shoot em right?

Maxor 11-07-2005 08:50 PM

...when you have a seizure each time you hear one noise from the game.

JohnLocke 11-08-2005 12:14 AM

....when hearing the Imperial March confuses you because you have not just boarded an AT-ST.

Darth Alec 11-08-2005 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deamonomic
you do know u can just shoot em right?

No, you can't kill jedi by shooting them. Not in this game atleast.

MachineCult 11-08-2005 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deamonomic
you do know u can just shoot em right?

This is SWBF1. Jedi are invincible.

Redtech 11-08-2005 07:27 AM

I find the combat Landspeeder perfect for the "anti Vadar" duties that come by. I wish you could get a HIT AND RUN award like UT2004 has. :)

You play too much BF1 when you prefer it to BF2!

DarthAve 11-09-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redtech
You play too much BF1 when you prefer it to BF2!

That's a clever one.

Redtech 11-10-2005 09:31 AM

Sadly, I feel my friend may be like that.

DarthAve 11-10-2005 04:47 PM

...you hit your mom when she beats you (she totally cheated that time, totally)

...Take away my TV, my personal life, make me break up with my nerdy girlfriend, go ahead, take away SWBF1, ~pulls out a knife~now it's personal.

...Your room is modeled after the Hoth level, with genuine AT-AT floor statues.

Commander Obi-Wan 11-10-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachineCult
This is SWBF1. Jedi are invincible.

I hated that.:(

MachineCult 11-10-2005 05:13 PM

Me too, I think everyone did.

DarthAve 11-10-2005 07:06 PM

Yeah, I tried to kill Mace Windu like 100 times because his baldness always scared me. Bald people remind me of Fester from the Addam's Family, and Fester is scary.

Commander Obi-Wan 11-10-2005 09:27 PM

I found it annoying when you're in an AT-AT and your firing at Luke Skywalker and he would just we knocked flying and then get back up.

I only succeeded to kill the Jedi by crushing them in an AAT or any land vehicle that hovered. Or on Bespin Platforms, which I never managed to eliminate the Jedi.

DarthAve 11-10-2005 09:51 PM

You're evil. Wanna be buddies?

Commander Obi-Wan 11-10-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
You're evil. Wanna be buddies?

Sure. Just added you.:)

DarthAve 11-10-2005 10:14 PM

I'll add you now!

PoiuyWired 11-12-2005 02:00 PM

Bespin is like Jedi Hunt Paradise. Two nades/missiles and there goes a Jedi...

Another fun level is Tatooine... for feeding time.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.