3 Star Wars Questions
The first 2 questions I don't remember the answer - the last one is something to ponder.
1. How did Anakin get the scar across his right eye?
2. What are the fighter ships called that Anakin and Obi-Wan are flying at the beginning of episode 3 (Anakin yellow, Obi-wan red)?
3. Why did the scout trooper of Episode 3 have the sense to use camoflage on Kashyyyk, but the scout troopers of Episode 6 on Endor opted to stick out like a sore thumb in white armor (hey you can kill me over here)?
(Don't get me wrong, I think the white scout troopers are very cool, but just wondering.) :speeder: :speeder: :speeder:
1. Ive heard he got it fighting someone named Assajj Ventress, a dark jedi or sith or somthing. Maybe i'm wrong though, i'm not a huge EU fan.
2. They are called jedi interceptors, also known as Eta-2 Actis Interceptors I believe.
3. I don't think there is a reason really, just the way the uniform evolved. The Empire probably didn't really care enough about individual troopers to give them camo armor, they're expendable in the Empires eyes.
1. It was in Clone Wars wasn't it?
2.^What Android said^
3. There was no-one going to kill the Scout Troopers on Endor, they just thought there were Ewoks. On Kashyyyk they were there for War.
1. He got it fighting Assaj Ventress alright, but it wasn't shown directly in Clone Wars. He fights her in chapters 18/19, but it's not until they barney it out again on Coruscant that he gets the scar. The comic SW:Republic #71 shows the duel itself.
Clone Wars 22 shows Anakin's first meeting with Padmé after getting it. http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/22.gif
It's alright, you can close your mouths now.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.