LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Sliced TaunTaun (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=559)
-   -   What kind of trooper best fits you (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=163899)

Mandalorian BH 04-19-2006 10:11 PM

What kind of trooper bets fits you
 
Welll I wanna ask you guys a question.In any army of in the StarWars Galaxy hwta army would you join?What would you be in that army?and why?4 example:
Army:Imperials
Rank:Storm Trooper
Stationed on:Tatooine
I woulkd do this cause the empire looks cool and they have very strong forces.Tatooine is my favorite planet in the SW Galaxy.
(You may even use n army like Jabbas BountyHunters or The Mandalorians or any other planetary force)

Darth Andrew 04-19-2006 11:18 PM

This should probably be in the Sliced Taun-Taun, but oh well.

I would personally be an Imperial officer on some backwater planet, such as Naboo. Not a lot of action to be seen (I wouldn't do well in real combat), but a commanding officer would probably know more on what's going on in the rest of the war-torn galaxy than his subordinates. :)

Mercury Noodles 04-20-2006 01:43 AM

I'd be an Imperial naval officer, namely a Captain or an Admiral. I'd like to live in space, and how can I resist holding a command in those great ships? It would be best that I direct space combat, anyway. I'd probably get my rear shot off otherwise. :p

TSR 04-21-2006 09:06 AM

I'd be one of jabba's elite bounty hunters on tatooine. Like Mandalorian, Tatooine is my favourite oplanet in the SW galaxy, and because Bounty Hunters kick ass. :)

ParanoidAndroid 04-22-2006 07:15 AM

I'd be that bewildered rebel soldier sleeping in a broom closet on the Tantive IV (avoiding work as usual). When suddenly I wake up and quickly return to my post only to find everyone gone...

That or I'd be some random Alien in some random cantina, just waiting to sell my services to the highest bidder. (or most desperate, we can't all be Solo's or Fett's ya know.)

vader815 04-22-2006 07:20 AM

Army: Imperial
Rank: Dark trooper
Stationed on: everywhere

I like tht dark troopers shock rifle, it can kill like 2-4 people in onw shot, if not just seriously hurt them.

I also like Sidious and how he is able to fly and land with a shocking boom! lol

Mandalorian BH 04-23-2006 01:11 PM

Actualy I wouldnt wanna be just a plane stormtrooper.Id be a commando.They get more action.Still on tatooine.

TSR 04-24-2006 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid
...or most desperate, we can't all be Solo's or Fett's ya know...

well, we could, it just wouldnt work :)

TKA-001 04-24-2006 09:09 AM

I'd rather be a Clone Trooper than a Stormtrooper, 'cause they're the good guys. I'd probably be an ARC Trooper Squad leader, or maybe a Clone Commando, since they're so awesome.

Stationed on: Pretty much everywhere since ARCs/Commandos are always on missions all across the Galaxy.

Mini Maul 04-24-2006 01:09 PM

Does a jedi count
Clone Commarder stationed at Curosant(cant spell) i like it in the games

Reclaimer 04-25-2006 07:47 AM

Standard Clone trooper.

Niner_777 04-25-2006 04:16 PM

Army: Republic
Rank: Engineer
Stationed on: Courasant
I'd be on Courasant designing new weapons and armor for the Republic Army in a high-tech lab. If Courasant was ever attacked, I'd be part of the reserve troops.

Commander Obi-Wan 04-25-2006 06:39 PM

Hell....

I'd be a Sith Pimp.

PoiuyWired 04-25-2006 07:52 PM

Army: What army? Gimme the Credits!!
Rank: None. Twi'lek Bounty Hunter with pistols, and an angry gurrek kitty.
Stationed on: What?? You mean you got marooned on a planet? Everyone should at least get a nice ride, like a wee little flyer in the form of a YT-2000.

Oh, and a HK series "nanny" droid would work wonders.

yoda_master13 05-09-2006 08:58 PM

standard clonetrooper
stationed at cloud city

Doctorjones 05-14-2006 03:28 PM

I would be a Clone Commander like Cody.
I would be stationed at Corucsant.

JokotoFett 05-16-2006 01:03 AM

I would be one of the Arc Trooper's stationed at Jabim.

Kelborn Ordo 06-05-2006 05:36 PM

army:Mandalorians
class:Commando
planet:Dxun
I would be the team captain and combat specialist.

MachineCult 06-05-2006 06:19 PM

My God, someone sort TKA-001's sig it's stretching the whole page.

Niner_777 06-05-2006 08:07 PM

At least it's cool, lol. But yeah, it might need to be fixed.

Coraan Talme 06-07-2006 02:22 PM

Pretty easy to answer the thread's question ... :tie:
One of those valiant tie pilots, of course. Vigilantly patrolling somewhere in deep space in order to make sure that nothing disturbs the peaceful lfe of the galaxy's loyal imperial citizens. As the conquest mode of this nice simulation by the name of 'Battlefront 2' demonstrates, it is the fleet that TRULY keeps the rebels at bay. The simplest solution to prevent rebels or other criminals from infesting a planet is too blow them up while they are still in space. :)

MachineCult 06-07-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coraan Talme
Pretty easy to answer the thread's question ... :tie:
One of those valiant tie pilots, of course. Vigilantly patrolling somewhere in deep space in order to make sure that nothing disturbs the peaceful lfe of the galaxy's loyal imperial citizens. As the conquest mode of this nice simulation by the name of 'Battlefront 2' demonstrates, it is the fleet that TRULY keeps the rebels at bay. The simplest solution to prevent rebels or other criminals from infesting a planet is too blow them up while they are still in space. :)

Unless you're playing as the Rebels...

Coraan Talme 06-07-2006 05:57 PM

Oh well ... my conscience forbids me to play rebels ;)

TSR 06-08-2006 11:37 AM

you're hardcore elite imperialism sickens me.

(would you hit it?)

Coraan Talme 06-08-2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venom_tyrant
you're hardcore elite imperialism sickens me.

(would you hit it?)

:confused: Sorry ... my protocol droid must have yet another malfunction - I seem to be unable to get a sensible translation for the last part, be it humour, be it unfamiliar colloquial expression. Hit what?

(I guess you mean something along the lines of 'Shut up!' ... yet I'm not sure ...)
In any case, I did not want to start a 'political' debate ... Just take it with a grain of salt (colloquial expression supplied by protocol droid XY-783). I know, bounty hunters aren't that found of idealism, but for rebels or imperials that tends to be slightly different ... ;)

Mandalorian BH 06-08-2006 06:59 PM

Im surprised no one picked CIS lol.

Zakkk 06-12-2006 11:03 PM

I really wouldn't do well in fighting, so I'd...
Army:Clones
Rank:Clone trooper
Stationed on:Coruscant (Just to guard the streets and stop fights in bars and stuff>)

MachineCult 06-13-2006 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandalorian BH
Im surprised no one picked CIS lol.

Thats because no-one here thinks of themself as a Droid. Not that surprising.

Diego Varen 06-13-2006 01:39 PM

I would be a Clone Trooper on the Death Star.

Lord_Andre 06-18-2006 08:29 AM

Army:Republic
Rank:Clone Marine
Stationed:On a Republic Star Destroyer orbiting Coruscant.
Maning the turrets to destroy those stupid droid fighters created by dum ass geonosians. :vadar:

MachineCult 06-18-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Andre
Army:Republic
Rank:Clone Marine
Stationed:On a Republic Star Destroyer orbiting Coruscant.
Maning the turrets to destroy those stupid droid fighters created by dum ass geonosians. :vadar:

Clone Marines are Infantry, they don't "man the guns" on Star Destroyers.

Darth_Terros 06-25-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachineCult
Clone Marines are Infantry, they don't "man the guns" on Star Destroyers.

We see clones manning the guns in ROTS.

Edit: oh he said Clone MARINES the ones in ROTS were just troopers.

TSR 06-27-2006 12:48 PM

well spotted ;)

MachineCult 06-27-2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Terros
We see clones manning the guns in ROTS.

Edit: oh he said Clone MARINES the ones in ROTS were just troopers.

The Clone Marines are the Clones that kill Ki-Adi Mundi, Clones manning the guns are Clone Gunners.

Jaffa_Cake 07-05-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vader815
Army: Imperial
Rank: Dark trooper
Stationed on: everywhere

I like tht dark troopers shock rifle, it can kill like 2-4 people in onw shot, if not just seriously hurt them.

I also like Sidious and how he is able to fly and land with a shocking boom! lol

You do know Dark troopers are droids right?

As for me I'd be a snowtrooper, regular. Nothing fancy.

also:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachineCult
The Clone Marines are the Clones that kill Ki-Adi Mundi, Clones manning the guns are Clone Gunners.

I thought the clone that killed Mundi were Galactic marines.

MachineCult 07-05-2006 04:21 PM

I don't think the SWBF variety of Dark Troopers are droids, the ones on Dark Forces are huge and look very different.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffa_Cake
I thought the clone that killed Mundi were Galactic marines.

Yeah, they're the same thing.

Niner_777 07-07-2006 05:43 PM

There are to many types of clones. Do the marines take on different tasks?

Darth Andrew 07-07-2006 11:59 PM

From Wookieepedia:
Quote:

The Marines were cross-trained to fight on a variety of environments in ground and space, making them extremely versatile.
Basically, they're a well-rounded division of clones.

Pho3nix 07-17-2006 01:53 PM

Army: Republic
Rank: Private
Stationed on: Hoth or some other Ice-planet like Rhen-Var

TSR 07-19-2006 05:22 PM

yeah. i'd like to be a private if i were to be in an army on the front line. quite frankly, i'd be crap at issuing orders (the responsibility is too much for me) and i'd try and one man army it, making the whole experience much quicker :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.