LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Thorney Towers Creativity Room (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=168235)

JerichoMcCoy 07-29-2006 01:56 PM

Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video

Hiya! I'm Jericho McCoy and well, I have to say, Psychonauts is definitly a cool game.

Actually, definitly cool game is not even a word that can properly explain it....

Sopendouserly-upewesometastically cool is at least close to what I can describe the game.

Anywho, I noticed that the game didn't get the attention it much more thoroughly deserved, hell, Streets of L.A. got more attention then this masterpiece!(Well, I wouldn't really know, but that game was bad...)

Also, there's another game called Beyond Good and Evil(I played that one first before Psychonauts). It is a totally unique game just like Psychonauts except it gives the player a movie like experience and a serious story, but in a grand new universe.

So, listening to my MP3 of all the music 1GB can hold, one song in particular got to me. It wasn't until I passed under the bridge and met the Mayor of New Egilridge that...

<45 minutes later>

...and after I tranquilized the monkey, that's when I knew how to get this MV going.

ENJOY!

Trip Like We Do

KingCheez 07-29-2006 03:29 PM

Beyond Good and Evil and Psychonauts are both infinitely awesome, when together are so awesome that my eyes melt.

Smon 07-29-2006 04:46 PM

It's like you like you put a thousand monkies on a thousand typewriters and then blew them up. Awesome.

JerichoMcCoy 07-29-2006 06:13 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

I was just wondering how I could send this video over to the Tim-man himself...

Or do I have to create more MV's before I can meet him?

Poopdogjr 07-31-2006 10:33 PM

I liked the video alot. You defiantly picked 2 of the best games for the video. The music was catchy too. I don't know what program you used to make it, I sometime use windows movie maker for stuff. And I know it can be pretty hard to get stuff together like that. Especailly with the lip synching parts. My hat off to you my friend.

Might I also reccomended another great game? Metal Arms: Glitch in the System rocked my socks. And yea send it over to Doublefine. I'm sure they'd like to see some more great fan-stuff.

JerichoMcCoy 08-05-2006 12:06 PM

I used Adobe Premiere Elements to create the video. Took me three days to do[After I finished another BG&E video]. The process was not at all that difficult but a person does have to rest after sizing and re-sizing the shots to move with the song.

By the way, where do I send a DVD over to the main Tim-man or Double-Fine Producs?

Poopdogjr 08-09-2006 02:43 PM

I've never used adobe premiere, but it turned out great. Just send them a email with a link to your youtube site.

JerichoMcCoy 08-20-2006 11:18 AM

Cool idea. I sent an E-Mail to the info@doublefine.com but I don't think it is the right link to send it too...

Nonetheless, good response all across the board!