LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Ye Olde Harbour (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   let's resurrect (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=177349)

Das Mole 04-07-2007 11:10 PM

let's resurrect
 
the harbor.

just kinda...y'know...

gather up everyone that used to come here 3 years ago.

=)

itchythesamurai 04-08-2007 01:44 AM

I'm here! And I'm willing to make conversation...

Isak 04-08-2007 08:47 AM

I was here 6 years ago, but this place is dead and it will be dead so don't even bother.

Das Mole 04-08-2007 01:37 PM

oh wait i meant 5 years.

have i really been here that long? holy crap.

raVen_image 04-08-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Mole
oh wait i meant 5 years.have i really been here that long?.

4 1/2 years ... and with a post count as large as 2400+ in that short time, I'm surprised this place isn't booming with spam

Ray Jones 04-08-2007 04:00 PM

Huh?

Isak 04-08-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raVen_image
4 1/2 years ... and with a post count as large as 2400+ in that short time, I'm surprised this place isn't booming with spam

Agreed, and that was not funny "Ray Jones"...

Ray Jones 04-08-2007 04:24 PM

Huh?

Fealiks 04-08-2007 06:43 PM

Yeah, "Ray", if that is your real name...

PoM 04-09-2007 04:26 PM

what is this place i want my money back

Samnmax221 04-09-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoM
what is this place i want my money back

Not sure, I think it has something to do with this.

Das Mole 04-09-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Huh?
what?

milo 04-09-2007 08:58 PM

Now lets just put a happy little cloud right up there eh.

Kj°len 04-10-2007 09:18 PM

It's been tried. And phailed.

Hiya, raven_image. What brings you around from WMI?

raVen_image 04-11-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kj°len
Hiya, raven_image. What brings you around from WMI?

As you say. Just understand the we delete most of the posts as SPAM that you accept as desperate number-building and yet we amass more posts than you collect in every single day. None of you would be welcome on our forums because you are chatroom fodder and highly worthy of deletion. All you jokers are capable of doing is resurrecting this place with the only thing you know how--SPAM. Keep it up. You are all hilarious to watch. http://pages.suddenlink.net/raven_im...ileys/tard.gif

Accept your useless status. You are jokes amongst the internet community and are laughed at every single day. The same goes for everyone at the Telltale forums. Jokes and spam, all.:lol:

Fealiks 04-11-2007 02:54 PM

What a line-up.
We need a new Monkey Island game, that would work. Das, I assume you will be taking care of this. Chop chop. At least there is a new Finntroll track based on Monkey Island (oh yes there is...)

Das Mole 04-11-2007 07:15 PM

i'll be sure to get right on that.

and for your INFORMATION. this is not useless spam. it's an earnest attempt to rally forth the masses and bring back a jolly old place that used to be so full of life but is now a quasi-rotting corpse of a forum.

DarthAve 04-11-2007 09:48 PM

I haven't been here in a while....

Yeah, I should probably leave again. Go back to my den of modship.

Kj°len 04-12-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raVen_image
As you say. Just understand the we delete most of the posts as SPAM that you accept as desperate number-building and yet we amass more posts than you collect in every single day. None of you would be welcome on our forums because you are chatroom fodder and highly worthy of deletion. All you jokers are capable of doing is resurrecting this place with the only thing you know how--SPAM. Keep it up. You are all hilarious to watch. http://pages.suddenlink.net/raven_im...ileys/tard.gif

Accept your useless status. You are jokes amongst the internet community and are laughed at every single day. The same goes for everyone at the Telltale forums. Jokes and spam, all.:lol:

I take much pleasure on behalf of the former EscapeMI Forum members when I say this:

no u!

Joshi 04-12-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raVen_image
As you say. Just understand the we delete most of the posts as SPAM that you accept as desperate number-building and yet we amass more posts than you collect in every single day. None of you would be welcome on our forums because you are chatroom fodder and highly worthy of deletion. All you jokers are capable of doing is resurrecting this place with the only thing you know how--SPAM. Keep it up. You are all hilarious to watch. http://pages.suddenlink.net/raven_im...ileys/tard.gif

Accept your useless status. You are jokes amongst the internet community and are laughed at every single day. The same goes for everyone at the Telltale forums. Jokes and spam, all.:lol:


And they tell me people don't much like you...

Ray Jones 04-12-2007 06:17 AM

He's right, Neil. Except for the part that this neck of the woods is supposed to be for serious discussion. Oh, and that he's thinking he ain't no stinkin' spoothead. :dozey:

In oza noos, may I introdoos u to me nu fav smee-ley: dem fun-koy rollin' spinnaz!

:spinnaz::spinnaz::spinnaz:

Joshi 04-12-2007 06:21 AM

Never said he wasn't right...

Ray Jones 04-12-2007 06:39 AM

Never said you did, either..

Joshi 04-12-2007 06:44 AM

Never said you said I did...

Ray Jones 04-12-2007 07:25 AM

With that said, regardless whether you did say it or I said it, did you say I said you would say it if I did say "He thinks he ain't no stinkin' spoothead.", recently?

Joshi 04-12-2007 07:28 AM

Possibly...

Ray Jones 04-12-2007 07:30 AM

Possibly? More like maybe yes, or maybe no?

Joshi 04-12-2007 07:34 AM

More like...perhaps.

DarthAve 04-12-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Jones
In oza noos, may I introdoos u to me nu fav smee-ley: dem fun-koy rollin' spinnaz!

:spinnaz::spinnaz::spinnaz:

It's no use to use the spinnaz here, because Davinq doesn't hang here. I don't even know why his teeth are even a smiley? and making fun of his mouth is kinda mean.

...Why do I bother? I should just observe and work on my musical.

Ray Jones 04-12-2007 07:56 PM

Aww, c'mon. It's fun!

:spinnaz::spinnaz::spinnaz:

Kj°len 04-12-2007 10:09 PM

Anyone feel up to raiding the WMI forums?

Das Mole 04-12-2007 10:47 PM

i never got into the spinning mouth fad.

Joshi 04-13-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
and making fun of his mouth is kinda mean.

He's not making fun, he's embracing :D

DarthAve 04-13-2007 03:30 PM

^ Okay, that was funny.

Fealiks 04-13-2007 04:50 PM

He doesn't make fun! He demonstrates miles of happiness!

DarthAve 04-13-2007 07:49 PM

^ No, u lose.

I'm not gonna try making a teeth joke, because I don't roll that way.

Fealiks 04-15-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
^ No, u lose.

O RLY?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
I'm not gonna try making a teeth joke, because I don't roll that way.

I get it!

Samnmax221 04-15-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fealiks
I get it!

No, I'm pretty sure you've been missing the point for most of your short life.

itchythesamurai 04-15-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnmax221
No, I'm pretty sure you've been missing the point for most of your short life.

Funny, I was always under the assumption that getting hit by the point led to a rather short life.

Samnmax221 04-15-2007 10:34 PM

Not if its made of something incredibly pliable, like poop.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.