LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Holowan Laboratories (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324)
-   -   Mandalorian Mod Revival (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617)

Mandalore The Shadow 03-23-2009 07:09 PM

Mandalorian Mod Revival

I was working on a mod that was going to give the Mandalorians a much larger presence in both KotOR games. That project crashed it was the Mandalorian Mayhem Mod i would like to bring that back only for just one game (I am mostly retired modding so now i can only skin at witch i am excellent and come up with script and story. Another extremely important point I want to touch on is the last project crashed because my co-leader left (I think because he got married) and took all his work with him and we had no one with his skill sets left on the team so I want to stress is team dedication please reply if you’re interested state your name and skill sets on modding if anyone has any questions let me know and i will set up a social group for us if we do this.

Canderis 03-23-2009 07:22 PM

I'll help. I can skin and module build. I am a big mando fan (which is why i started Canderous's Glory" mod).

Mandalore The Shadow 03-23-2009 07:34 PM

ok me and you can skin and you will module buitd for now thats all i have for now thank you

Malxados 03-23-2009 07:55 PM

By "ok me and you can skin and you will module buitd for now thats all i have for now thank you", do you mean thats all you have for him to do now or you don't want any more help yet? If its the first, I'd be glad to help. I can help with scripting, dialog editing, 2da editing, and .ut* editing. Just tell me whenever you want me to do somethin.

Mandalore The Shadow 03-23-2009 08:36 PM

no no no i want as much help as i can get i was just giving min his assighment

Malxados 03-23-2009 09:32 PM

Usually, when someone asks an either/or question, the answer isn't "no".
Anywho, like I said feel free to tell me when you want me to do something

Mandalore The Shadow 03-24-2009 06:14 PM

oh im realy sorry i guess i didnt read the whole thing

Malxados 03-24-2009 08:10 PM

Thats perfectly fine. I do it alot, too. So are we doing a complete rework or do you have some of the files from the original mod?

Mandalore The Shadow 03-24-2009 09:02 PM

its a compleat rework because some of the files... died and i no longer possess them

memarik 03-25-2009 07:19 AM

will you add computer made voices or are you interested in voice actors?

cos i would love to help :D

And BtW will this be a totally new story kinda like the mandalorian wars or just a mod that brings the mandolorians to a more new aspect in the original game story?

Drunkside 03-25-2009 08:01 AM

you will use the items i made for the original mando mod right?

Mandalore The Shadow 03-25-2009 06:31 PM

yes i will use the items
new story
if you can record your own voices sure

memarik 03-26-2009 09:48 AM

well i can make some voices but first i need somekind of dialogs and you must tell me when you want them other ways no problemo

Mandalore The Shadow 03-26-2009 04:22 PM

im also gonna need some one to help me kind of assemble the mod too and if and when we get enough people i will make us a website forget about a social group

Malxados 03-26-2009 05:34 PM

I could help with that.

Mandalore The Shadow 03-26-2009 07:44 PM

with what the website or puting the mod together? and guys spread this around we need more people so dont be affraid to ramble on about this to other people

Darth Pheonix 03-26-2009 08:02 PM

Hello I had joined this mod when it was in its prime as SuperSaiyanZolo, but I cannot remember if I had provided any items. I could conjure up something in my spare time... I have spring break and have a lot of time doing nothing. I'm just a simple reskinner, not really good with the modelling yet, cant seem to get the hang of it...

Malxados 03-26-2009 08:18 PM

I meant the mod organization.

memarik 03-27-2009 03:51 AM

well i could add the link of this thread to my signature maeby that could gather some peoples eyes?

and i could try to make some kind of '' commercial '' to talk on other webpages and in that way people that arent on this web page or in other cases arent so familiar whit lucasforums but are interested to modificate this game could come here and discuss it at least for the moment.

After that if someone can make the web site you could add a forum there so it would be less messy easier and faster.
So even for that the responses and results will be more affective.

i think this is a good idea tell me your oppinnion and we will discuss more.. it would be a pleasure to help you out hanhar :)

BtW could you also tell me about the voice acting i asked before and when i will be doing it, as i recall it will atleast for the moment be the last thing to do but it would be nice allready to have somekind of dialogs and so on that i could prepare my self for the time.

becouse in other ways than voice acting and '' commercializing '' i arent really of a help cos my modding skills are an avarage and i think you will whant to make some nice detaled work so i know my weakness :D

Mandalore The Shadow 03-27-2009 01:26 PM

@Memarik: do what ever you want to get this into the public eye

@Malxados: Yes you can help

@Darth Pheonix: i dont think that you were on this mod this one was mine not Zolo's but you can join up if you want i could use the help

memarik 03-28-2009 08:46 AM

well i talked to my real life friends cos i got two friends who likes this game too and they have some skill so it can work out.. they arent sure yet but il talk to them more..

and i added this thread to my signature + as i am from finland we have few SW game forums here but i managed to spread the word there and i told them about the site
and 3 buddys allready answer to me and they will come here when they have time now we just have to wait.

and i was still wondering as you didnt answer my questions earlier..
have you started to construct a web page?
and one more thing about the voice acting just inform me when i need to start. thanks :)

other than that i can still spread the word more globaly mean while you guys do the modification or if there are eny other kind of tasks to do?

Jedi_Man 03-28-2009 09:56 AM

While, I have no skills modding, I could provided a story, unless you have that figured out, in which case, I will sit back and wait eagerly for this.

Mandalore The Shadow 03-28-2009 10:31 AM

@Memarik: sorry i didnt answer but no not yet not untill we have a full team

@Jedi Man: I guess we could discuss story and i will reffer to you if i need any help we should begin talking about this soon

WE NEED A TEAM NAME

Canderis 03-28-2009 10:33 AM

Team Mandalore?

Jedi_Man 03-28-2009 10:39 AM

I was gonna say Team Mando'a or Team Indomitable

Mandalore The Shadow 03-28-2009 11:13 AM

I remember now it use to be team mandalore i like that do you guys think i should put up the website now?

Canderis 03-28-2009 11:19 AM

Yes, you should make a social group too as we neeeed one to get organized.

EDIT: instead of a new websight I can make space on Team Hssiss's sight, it gets a good amount of traffic.

Jedi_Man 03-28-2009 01:56 PM

Okay, thats awesome.

memarik 03-28-2009 05:12 PM

well canderis that sound interesting are you sure they will accept that we make a site on theyr site?

and yes we need a organized one as you mentioned canderis then i could spread the word of this link and we would be ready for action.. :D

hanhar could you tell us what you still require on our team to make this project fully operational?

Canderis 03-28-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memarik (Post 2607644)
well canderis that sound interesting are you sure they will accept that we make a site on theyr site?

and yes we need a organized one as you mentioned canderis then i could spread the word of this link and we would be ready for action.. :D

hanhar could you tell us what you still require on our team to make this project fully operational?

I know they will accept it cuz I created the team :^:

memarik 03-28-2009 05:17 PM

aah ok then it will be no problem could i help you out in eny way? cos i am allways ready for a job.. :D

but a chat place or an other forum would be better cos talking about the mod here is kinda silly becouse we are talking about future plans here and i think other people would like see result here like screenshots and so on..

Canderis 03-28-2009 05:25 PM

I'll set up the board right away. You might as well come over.

EDIT: Link to board: http://teamhssiss.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tm

memarik 03-28-2009 05:27 PM

give me the link to the place and il come right away..

Mandalore The Shadow 03-28-2009 09:53 PM

ok guys here is what we have:

Skinner: Me, Canderis
Story: Me, Jedi Man
Voice Actors: Memarik
Assembly: Malxados
Modules: Canderis
i think thats it

thats all we have if we have voice actors we need more if you think of anything let me know i am busy right now so i cant think to long

Yatsookey 03-28-2009 10:17 PM

if you wouldn't mind i would like to help as well i am a pretty good skinner, i can do module building and module skinning, modeling and some voice acting

memarik 03-29-2009 06:17 AM

well then the teams up as you maeby have noticed Hanrar we have our own site and forums now thanks to Canderis :)

Mandalore The Shadow 03-29-2009 07:27 AM

do we still want a social group?

memarik 03-29-2009 01:23 PM

yep it would bee good :)

Mandalore The Shadow 03-29-2009 01:33 PM

ok thanks for joining the site memarik

EDIT: my computer is dumb and is blocking the social groups page can someone give me a link to the page you get after clicking on "Create New Group"

memarik 03-29-2009 04:15 PM

here is the link you wanted http://lucasforums.com/group.php?do=create