LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=444)
-   -   Most powerful sith (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204346)

Isaac Clarke 06-17-2010 05:42 PM

Most powerful sith

Who is the most powerful sith ever? I didn't do a poll, because I wanted to give you guys more freedom to choose.

truJedi 06-17-2010 06:13 PM

REVAN!!! (post redmetion lol ) or maybe anikan if he didnt end up becoming a human tincan lol. He would be pretty tough if he was fully human.

kotorcommunity 07-17-2010 02:35 PM

Darth Revan and Darth Nihilus all the way! :P

Platypus Man 08-26-2010 12:49 PM

Well, if my insane theory is true, I'd say Plageous.

jentos vone 10-11-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platypus Man (Post 2747246)
Well, if my insane theory is true, I'd say Plageous.

what is your theory?

Tarfful 10-23-2012 03:33 PM

Darth Sidious, because according to books movies and video games he breaks the cycle of apprentice killing the master, or maybe he just chooses apprentices with bad luck, he rises to power at the front door to the Jedi temple, defeats countless Jedi, eradicates most of the Jedi order, destroys the senate and creates a tyranny,and builds a giant space station that can blow up planets. Enough Said

Mandalore5 10-24-2012 11:17 AM

He didn't break the apprentice-kills-master cycle - he killed Plagueis, Vader killed him.

And I have to say that Nihilus would be if he could control his hunger, but since he can't, it'd be Starkiller while he was still in service to Vader.

jentos vone 10-30-2012 12:15 PM

Starkiller. he is an unstoppable force and the immovable object.

Blix 10-30-2012 04:57 PM

Darth Revan of course :)

battle111 10-30-2012 05:07 PM

l think King Adas he is after all the first sith lord but truly Revan l think is the powerful one

SmootheOperator 11-03-2012 02:40 AM

For being ridiculously powerful, i am going with Lord Vitiate. Old Republic emperor of the Sith. He consumed the force energy from every living being on his home planet. Completely destroyed it by feeding on every shred of force energy on the entire planet. Yes his end game was to consume the entire universe and live forever, but For what he could do, he has to be the most powerful Sith ever.

Mandalore5 11-03-2012 10:41 AM

True, and he was certainly a consideration of mine, but such blatant, clear power shows no subtlety - and it could simply consume him, as it did Darth Nihilus.

SmootheOperator 11-04-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandalore5 (Post 2822449)
True, and he was certainly a consideration of mine, but such blatant, clear power shows no subtlety - and it could simply consume him, as it did Darth Nihilus.

If he had not been brought to an end, i'm sure it would have. His intent was to consume the whole galaxy. His lust for power and control had convinced him it was better to have the combined power of an entire galaxies worth of beings, and rule a completely blank, void galaxy, instead of having the power that a planet possessed, and ruling a galaxy that had something to rule.

So destroy the galaxy=subtle as a heart attack.
But he was still unbelievably powerful, if a little weak in the forethought area.