LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645)
-   -   [TSL] Visual Enhancement 2011 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=205656)

Xarwarz 10-14-2010 11:53 AM

Visual Graphic Enhancement 2011
 
OUTDATED

UPDATED TELOS TO VERSION 2---- 6.25.11 AND IN TGA FORMAT

CHANGED TELOS TEXTURES, RE-MADE MODULE SIGNS



Ok here we are again and the final time i'll be modding the planets. I put alot of thought into how i have done these textures. They now match with cohesiveness and style. In the past i look at my other mods that look weak compared to this one.

The files have been compressed in a DDS format this enables a faster upload for me and a faster download for you. I have left instructions inside the rar file itself on how to convert them back.

The EXTERIOR SHIP TEXTURES are NOT DONE YET the will be released as they are done and will be available at my site. Sorry if this disappointed some people but the textures are overwhelmingly difficult and frustrating i just didn't want to hold the mod up anymore and risk not releasing it.

Droid planet not done.

Additional Console Colors Available on my site.

Need Different Colors for any other PLC File let me know

FEEDBACK is critical i dont mind it at all so let me know what you think the good and the bad.

UPDATES MAY BE AVAILABLE IF I'VE CHANGED A TEXTURE CHECK OTHER LINKS AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

XARMODZ--http://grou.ps/xedixarwarz/home

MEGAUPLOAD LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH PIC

DDS to TGA INSTRUCTIONS

Ok i need to clarify everything that need to be flipped was already done on my end so there is NO need to flip anything just add folders to override. As long as the textures are upside down in the override folder everything is all good.

The confusion came from me adding the read me text saying to flip the textures which is why they look messed up in game. So once again do Not flip textures after you convert them

Show spoiler


VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/XediiXarwarz?feature=mhum


PLANETS

TELOS UPDATED 6.25.11




NARSHADAA

Show spoiler


PERAGUS

Show spoiler


DXUN

Show spoiler


DANTOOINE

Show spoiler


ONDERON

Show spoiler




KORRIBAN

Show spoiler


MALACHORE V

Show spoiler


SHIPS

EBON HAWK

Show spoiler


HARBINGER

Show spoiler


RAVENGER

Show spoiler


OTHER

PLC

Show spoiler


TELOS DOOR UPDATE

Show spoiler


PERAGUS TEXTURE UPDATE

Show spoiler


OTHER PLACES OF INTEREST

TELOS MINING FACILITY

GOTOS YACHT

TELOS POLAR ACADEMY


VOTE MORE THAN ONCE ON THE BETTER LOOKING PLANETS

---------------------------------------------------

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME FROM DAY ONE

Thanks to Fred Tetra for the k tool

Skyboxes were made by Necromancer and Hazel

TimBob12 10-14-2010 04:23 PM

Hi there, my new copy of TSL is arriving tomorrow an I am eager to try this out but one thing. The textures all look a bit cartoony especially Onderon. Sorry if this is the effect you aimed for in which case great but other than that, some really great work. ;D

Xarwarz 10-14-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBob12 (Post 2752260)
Hi there, my new copy of TSL is arriving tomorrow an I am eager to try this out but one thing. The textures all look a bit cartoony especially Onderon. Sorry if this is the effect you aimed for in which case great but other than that, some really great work. ;D

Well pictures really dont tell how the level looks in game. I went for more of a cinematic look so when you actually play in game it will look different.

Thanks for the comment

storm-rider 10-14-2010 05:33 PM

can you possibly put a download link on here please:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

I want to try it but cant download it from your link,
Looks great by the way, cant wait to try it

vanir 10-15-2010 02:53 AM

brilliant, looks more immersive. I'll have to report back after I've seen them in game.

Xarwarz 10-15-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm-rider (Post 2752269)
can you possibly put a download link on here please:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

I want to try it but cant download it from your link,
Looks great by the way, cant wait to try it

Ill try to get around to that soon

I have megaupload links at the bottom of each of the pics


Quote:

Originally Posted by vanir (Post 2752328)
brilliant, looks more immersive. I'll have to report back after I've seen them in game.

Let me know what you think

nea200pl 10-15-2010 06:36 AM

They look fantastic and I was looking forward to them since I saw previews on your website. Thank you for releasing.

One question - what to do with png files? How to change them to tga?
Companels alternate Colours, Dantooine and Telos Updated Doors files have png in them and I don't really know how to convert them.

Xarwarz 10-15-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nea200pl (Post 2752342)
They look fantastic and I was looking forward to them since I saw previews on your website. Thank you for releasing.

One question - what to do with png files? How to change them to tga?
Companels alternate Colours, Dantooine and Telos Updated Doors files have png in them and I don't really know how to convert them.

I have a set of instructions on how to do that called dds to tga its the same process. But ill re upload the updated doors in tga format.

The doors are now in tga format just put them in your override folder

Sith Holocron 10-15-2010 01:17 PM

Xarwarz, did you (or someone attached to the mod) redo the horribly low resolution skybox seen on Telos Plateau (AKA the top of the Secret Academy?) If so, any chance you could post a screen shot?

Xarwarz 10-15-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Holocron (Post 2752360)
Xarwarz, did you (or someone attached to the mod) redo the horribly low resolution skybox seen on Telos Plateau (AKA the top of the Secret Academy?) If so, any chance you could post a screen shot?

Yea i changed that awhile back most people probably skips this part anyway

Telos Plateau

Show spoiler

Phildevil 10-15-2010 04:10 PM

Yay! Is this skybox already in your Telos pack?

Xarwarz 10-15-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phildevil (Post 2752382)
Yay! Is this skybox already in your Telos pack?

Yes it is

Phildevil 10-15-2010 05:37 PM

Now that your files are less large, maybe you could make one megapack (which would probably be well below 200 MB)? It would save a lot of 45s wait time!

vanir 10-15-2010 08:11 PM

Well I would suggest uploading at kotorfiles because it's a nice and reliable host without too much in the way of browser hijackers and annoying quirks. Megaupload should be called megasystemassault. Xarwarx home page is a safer download site but it the files haven't been updated and aren't all available. Filefactory is a better host if you want to control file availability somewhere other than your home site.

I wouldn't suggest only having one megapack, because some of us don't have reliable connections so can't download large files in the 100meg range or more. My cut off point is about 60meg or it's likely to get hitched and timeout, using up my download limit for nothing. I always prefer small download sizes so like it when texture mods are in sections.

As for the mod itself, absolutely fantastic. I have a new playthrough going anyway after fine tuning mods and TSLRCM, so far Peragus looks really terrific.

Xarwarx, you've really captured the atmosphere, now I feel like I'm on some deserted asteroid base and it's got some of the creepiness vanilla tsl was lacking for this module.
I love the placeables too, computer terminals, lockers and containers look good mate.

One hint, I found flipping vertical was unecessary during conversion, it puts the textures upside down, for some reason when converting they wind up the right way up in override without flipping.

I'll probably need to top up my internet credit before downloading the other packs (I've got a prepaid mobile connection), but so far it looks really great.


(edit, just now I lost 20meg worth of downloading telos pack because megaupload is such a horrible file hoster, really something like filefactory is much better)

Phildevil 10-16-2010 03:36 AM

About your hint: it did not work over here, so bah...

Xarwarz 10-16-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phildevil (Post 2752393)
Now that your files are less large, maybe you could make one megapack (which would probably be well below 200 MB)? It would save a lot of 45s wait time!

Thats an idea ill see what i can do




Quote:

Originally Posted by vanir (Post 2752407)
Well I would suggest uploading at kotorfiles because it's a nice and reliable host without too much in the way of browser hijackers and annoying quirks. Megaupload should be called megasystemassault. Xarwarx home page is a safer download site but it the files haven't been updated and aren't all available. Filefactory is a better host if you want to control file availability somewhere other than your home site.

I wouldn't suggest only having one megapack, because some of us don't have reliable connections so can't download large files in the 100meg range or more. My cut off point is about 60meg or it's likely to get hitched and timeout, using up my download limit for nothing. I always prefer small download sizes so like it when texture mods are in sections.

As for the mod itself, absolutely fantastic. I have a new playthrough going anyway after fine tuning mods and TSLRCM, so far Peragus looks really terrific.

Xarwarx, you've really captured the atmosphere, now I feel like I'm on some deserted asteroid base and it's got some of the creepiness vanilla tsl was lacking for this module.
I love the placeables too, computer terminals, lockers and containers look good mate.

One hint, I found flipping vertical was unecessary during conversion, it puts the textures upside down, for some reason when converting they wind up the right way up in override without flipping.

I'll probably need to top up my internet credit before downloading the other packs (I've got a prepaid mobile connection), but so far it looks really great.


(edit, just now I lost 20meg worth of downloading telos pack because megaupload is such a horrible file hoster, really something like filefactory is much better)

Yea i split the files up to make it easier to upload and download.

Thanks for commenting on the level i tried to give each module its own feeling. There are different parts of the game i wont show in pictures because i like to get the feedback when its discovered. let me know what you think of the other levels

Rtas Vadum 10-16-2010 01:04 PM

I haven't got a chance to look at them in game, but from the screenshots, I know it wasn't even what I was expecting.

Its much better than that. Namely the consoles, which I do have in both games. Not too sure about what you did with Korriban, but I still plan on seeing how the rest of it looks in game. :)

vanir 10-16-2010 07:07 PM

The Harbinger is okay, the resolution is nice but the colours remind me of a Klingon ship's interior rather than a Republic ship. I would've expected the classical theatre of blues and lighter colours, a sort of stark and clinical look to a Republic ship interior rather than the heavy drab greens and reds. The doors look good and are colourful, the consols are great, but the surfaces I think looked a little more like what one would expect in the vanilla version, sort of like walking around a deserted hospital which can have a creepiness all to its own, perhaps because you can imagine readily a crew of happily well adjusted people walking around doing their business...yet where are they?

I think basically, lightening up the tones, using more pastel blues and just a very conservative splash of bright colours here and there (like the doors and consols, they do look good), going for the look of a hospital rather than a submarine interior, more like Enterprise or a Nebulon-b frigate than Klingon warbird.



I have a little problem with one file, PER_EH1, what is it? Looks like some sort of internal machinery, but it isn't the Ebon Hawk exterior that it's meant to be, at least I shouldn't think so. Did the file get incorrectly named? Or maybe it is but I can't seem to get it aligned properly.

One curious thing, could you make sure about which files need to be vertically flipped and which ones don't? It seems the PLC.rar doesn't get vertically flipped. But maybe PER2011.rar does. Because so much of the textures are changed it's nearly impossible to tell when I've got each pack installed properly, except by trial and error. The Telos door update needs to be vertically flipped I think, but I don't know if the TEL2011.rar does or not.
Having to reinstall and reinstall is kind of messing up my file structures.

Dak Drexl 10-17-2010 10:08 AM

Awesome work Xar!

I have to say this alone makes me want to play the game again; it just adds so much replay value IMO.

In your last release, the only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the leaf texture on the Dxun waterfall, but this time around it looks great. I can now see where you were trying to go with that. And the Ebon Hawk, wow! Great job here, will definitely get a download from me :thmbup1:

Xarwarz 10-17-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum (Post 2752487)
I haven't got a chance to look at them in game, but from the screenshots, I know it wasn't even what I was expecting.

Its much better than that. Namely the consoles, which I do have in both games. Not too sure about what you did with Korriban, but I still plan on seeing how the rest of it looks in game. :)

Thanks for the input the consoles definitely adds a new atmosphere

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanir (Post 2752534)
The Harbinger is okay, the resolution is nice but the colours remind me of a Klingon ship's interior rather than a Republic ship. I would've expected the classical theatre of blues and lighter colours, a sort of stark and clinical look to a Republic ship interior rather than the heavy drab greens and reds. The doors look good and are colourful, the consols are great, but the surfaces I think looked a little more like what one would expect in the vanilla version, sort of like walking around a deserted hospital which can have a creepiness all to its own, perhaps because you can imagine readily a crew of happily well adjusted people walking around doing their business...yet where are they?

I think basically, lightening up the tones, using more pastel blues and just a very conservative splash of bright colours here and there (like the doors and consols, they do look good), going for the look of a hospital rather than a submarine interior, more like Enterprise or a Nebulon-b frigate than Klingon warbird.


I have a little problem with one file, PER_EH1, what is it? Looks like some sort of internal machinery, but it isn't the Ebon Hawk exterior that it's meant to be, at least I shouldn't think so. Did the file get incorrectly named? Or maybe it is but I can't seem to get it aligned properly.

One curious thing, could you make sure about which files need to be vertically flipped and which ones don't? It seems the PLC.rar doesn't get vertically flipped. But maybe PER2011.rar does. Because so much of the textures are changed it's nearly impossible to tell when I've got each pack installed properly, except by trial and error. The Telos door update needs to be vertically flipped I think, but I don't know if the TEL2011.rar does or not.
Having to reinstall and reinstall is kind of messing up my file structures.

Harbinger has low lighting resolution which shows some kind of static on the textures thats kinda why i whent dark green. Thanks for the input there....

I just change the instructions a bit to state TEXTURES MUST BE UPSIDE DOWN IN OVERRIDE FOLDER. Sorry should have made it clear the first time so its not necessary to flip textures unless they need to.

Ebon hawk skin was my personal use i just left it in there u can delete it PER EH1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dak Drexl (Post 2752586)
Awesome work Xar!

I have to say this alone makes me want to play the game again; it just adds so much replay value IMO.

In your last release, the only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the leaf texture on the Dxun waterfall, but this time around it looks great. I can now see where you were trying to go with that. And the Ebon Hawk, wow! Great job here, will definitely get a download from me :thmbup1:

Hey thanks i wanted to add replay value and a standard choice for graphics.... As far as dxun the last mod the leaves were supposed to be wet. This time i just naturalized it and added shadow to give it a more realistic jungle feel

vanir 10-17-2010 07:54 PM

Telos looks great so far (I'm at the station), I think this is definitely going to be a "must have" mod

I had a little trouble with the cantina doors misaligning (TEL_dor10 & 11) but for some very strange reason they came good when I flipped them, reloaded, then flipped them back. Weird.

so far it looks like only the PLC.rar didn't need flipping, the TEL, HAR and PER packs turns out needed flipping to look right

I like the Ebon Hawk, it seems much newer and almost too nice but it probably just takes some getting used to. I couldn't help thinking if the colour schemes and look of the Ebon Hawk and Harbinger interiors were swapped that would look right, ex-crime lord's smuggling ship of alien manufacture versus shiny spanking new republic cruiser. But it's still great to see the detail and interesting to have new cosmetics to look at, breathes life into tsl.

Phildevil 10-17-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

I just change the instructions a bit to state TEXTURES MUST BE UPSIDE DOWN IN OVERRIDE FOLDER. Sorry should have made it clear the first time so its not necessary to flip textures unless they need to.
Please qualify what has to be flipped...

Xarwarz 10-18-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanir (Post 2752628)
Telos looks great so far (I'm at the station), I think this is definitely going to be a "must have" mod

I had a little trouble with the cantina doors misaligning (TEL_dor10 & 11) but for some very strange reason they came good when I flipped them, reloaded, then flipped them back. Weird.

so far it looks like only the PLC.rar didn't need flipping, the TEL, HAR and PER packs turns out needed flipping to look right

I like the Ebon Hawk, it seems much newer and almost too nice but it probably just takes some getting used to. I couldn't help thinking if the colour schemes and look of the Ebon Hawk and Harbinger interiors were swapped that would look right, ex-crime lord's smuggling ship of alien manufacture versus shiny spanking new republic cruiser. But it's still great to see the detail and interesting to have new cosmetics to look at, breathes life into tsl.

Havent had that problems with the doors at all i just checked again.

Th ebon hawk lighting allowed for that type of look i provided. Harbinger is too dark



Quote:

Originally Posted by Phildevil (Post 2752634)
Please qualify what has to be flipped...

In order for the textures to show correctly in the game. The textures must be upside down in the override folder. So what ever texture is right side up needs to be upside down

nea200pl 10-18-2010 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarwarz (Post 2752357)
...The doors are now in tga format just put them in your override folder

Thank you for quick replay and updated files. I wasn't aware you batch dds and png files the same way. =)

Once again, your textures look fantastic in my game. Thank you!

Nick Vader 10-19-2010 10:17 AM

OMG! That is awesome wark Xarwarz! This is stuff is AMAZING!:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:

I ESPECIALLY liked:

Malachor
Telos
Ebon Hawk
Ravenger
PLC

Though I think Onderon could use a different colour. Just a thought.

Xarwarz 10-19-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nea200pl (Post 2752673)
Thank you for quick replay and updated files. I wasn't aware you batch dds and png files the same way. =)

Once again, your textures look fantastic in my game. Thank you!

Thanks for trying the mod


Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Vader (Post 2752799)
OMG! That is awesome wark Xarwarz! This is stuff is AMAZING!:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:

I ESPECIALLY liked:

Malachor
Telos
Ebon Hawk
Ravenger
PLC

Though I think Onderon could use a different colour. Just a thought.

Thanks glad you liked that many re textures Telos and Ebon Hawk were my most favorite to work on. As far as onderon goes what color do think it should be.

DarthShadow 11-05-2010 11:58 AM

you need to do that for K1 man will be awesome

Phildevil 11-05-2010 12:01 PM

There is a version for kotor, it is just not from 2011, but from earlier.

Xarwarz 11-05-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthShadow (Post 2754855)
you need to do that for K1 man will be awesome

Well as phil mention there is a kotor version already just not as advanced looking. Sorry i wont be doing a kotor 1 2011 i need something new to work on now.

DarthShadow 11-05-2010 01:42 PM

its ok man i just dont find that from k1 but very thanks for the attention and very good work =)

Rinku 11-05-2010 04:44 PM

Very nice stuff you have here Xarwarz!!

I might just pull out kotor 2 and play it through again ;).

Sith Holocron 11-05-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phildevil (Post 2752393)
Now that your files are less large, maybe you could make one megapack (which would probably be well below 200 MB)? It would save a lot of 45s wait time!

Xarwarz, once all of your packs are complete I can make a torrent of the whole package for you (again) for folks to download. The people that want the whole thing right away might appreciate having that as an option.

Before such a package is put together, I wonder if you'll be doing a new reskin for M4-78 (the Droid Planet) this time too.

Xarwarz 11-06-2010 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinku (Post 2754885)
Very nice stuff you have here Xarwarz!!

I might just pull out kotor 2 and play it through again ;).

Thanks id appreciate u trying the mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Holocron (Post 2754896)
Xarwarz, once all of your packs are complete I can make a torrent of the whole package for you (again) for folks to download. The people that want the whole thing right away might appreciate having that as an option.

Before such a package is put together, I wonder if you'll be doing a new reskin for M4-78 (the Droid Planet) this time too.

Yes im still working on the droid planet i have to redraw some textures so it be a Lil while.

Ill let u know

SunBlade 11-10-2010 03:41 PM

definitely the best mod in ages :thmbup1:


found just a few bugs:
- dds is a lossy image format, so sharp color transitions look a bit blurry.
- your converter destroyed the alpha channel, some blinking lights have a black background, kotor2logo is an ugly black square in loading-screen.

so, if at all possible, i would like the tga files :D .
imho 7zip offers stronger compression than winrar.
non-RLE TGAs can be compressed down to 15% ~ 10% easily.

if you insist on using dds format, i suggest you use a converter designed for game textures. nvTools should do the trick.



on a side note: most of your textures are too clean. when i look at your footlocker, i see no dust, no marks, no fingerprints, no bruises, no scratches and a lock. it looks awesome but unbelievable.

signalDown 11-10-2010 04:08 PM

Hi, Xarwarz.

1st nice work on the textures, but I'm not sure I like them very much.
No offence to your work and efforts, but for my taste the new textures are to artificial and the look and feel of the KotoR games is missing for me.
It feels like a familiar game with a disturbing look.

Take Peragus Mines for example, the new rock-ceiling texture:
it looks very strange and does not remind me of a rocky texture or a ceiling at all.

2nd please change the distributed files:
It’s a very bad idea to provide them in wrong aspect (upside down),
and the worse not all of them have to be rotated because the are already in the correct aspect
-> air door of Peragus for example.

Please check every texture again and provide them in the right aspect (I was very confused when I tried them the 1st time and had to check all of the on my own, I guess 20-30% are already upside down).

3rd I would like to try the 2009 version but it looks like there is no way to get it.
Your site (http://grou.ps/xedixarwarz/home) appears to be down or not available.

Sorry for my bad English, It’s not my native tongue.
I hope you’re not offended, and I respect your work and time you spend on this, but for me it won’t work. I’m free not to use them, so I guess I will not.
Thx anyway for your try to make this game look newer and/or better.

wbr
signalDown

ForeverNight 11-10-2010 05:29 PM

Wow.... just wow.

This is what, 4+ in 2 years?

About time you finished this, you'd burn out soon at this rate if you haven't already.

Once I get around to reinstalling TSL I'll have to give these a shot for sure!

Gut Yob!

Phildevil 11-10-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

found just a few bugs:
- dds is a lossy image format, so sharp color transitions look a bit blurry.
- your converter destroyed the alpha channel, some blinking lights have a black background, kotor2logo is an ugly black square in loading-screen.
Yup, I noticed that too, but I didn't know it was a bug... If the menu thing can be corrected, I'd just love-it!!

Bad213Boy 11-13-2010 04:01 PM

Ya I found it. However, are the DECALS ON TELOS MILITARY BASE and TSL VISUAL GRAPHICS ENHANCEMENT 2011 RELEASED unavailable? I tried searching but was unable to find anything. Did he complete these? Where they ever released?

Xarwarz 11-13-2010 05:06 PM

MY SITE IS BACK UP


Quote:

Originally Posted by SunBlade (Post 2755544)
definitely the best mod in ages :thmbup1:


found just a few bugs:
- dds is a lossy image format, so sharp color transitions look a bit blurry.
- your converter destroyed the alpha channel, some blinking lights have a black background, kotor2logo is an ugly black square in loading-screen.

so, if at all possible, i would like the tga files :D .
imho 7zip offers stronger compression than winrar.
non-RLE TGAs can be compressed down to 15% ~ 10% easily.

if you insist on using dds format, i suggest you use a converter designed for game textures. nvTools should do the trick.



on a side note: most of your textures are too clean. when i look at your footlocker, i see no dust, no marks, no fingerprints, no bruises, no scratches and a lock. it looks awesome but unbelievable.

I was unaware of the issues that it causes this is the first im hearing of this. The whole thing is to make downloads faster. But i may have to just use the tga textures

Quote:

Originally Posted by signalDown (Post 2755547)
Hi, Xarwarz.

1st nice work on the textures, but I'm not sure I like them very much.
No offence to your work and efforts, but for my taste the new textures are to artificial and the look and feel of the KotoR games is missing for me.
It feels like a familiar game with a disturbing look.

Take Peragus Mines for example, the new rock-ceiling texture:
it looks very strange and does not remind me of a rocky texture or a ceiling at all.

2nd please change the distributed files:
It’s a very bad idea to provide them in wrong aspect (upside down),
and the worse not all of them have to be rotated because the are already in the correct aspect
-> air door of Peragus for example.

Please check every texture again and provide them in the right aspect (I was very confused when I tried them the 1st time and had to check all of the on my own, I guess 20-30% are already upside down).

3rd I would like to try the 2009 version but it looks like there is no way to get it.
Your site (http://grou.ps/xedixarwarz/home) appears to be down or not available.

Sorry for my bad English, It’s not my native tongue.
I hope you’re not offended, and I respect your work and time you spend on this, but for me it won’t work. I’m free not to use them, so I guess I will not.
Thx anyway for your try to make this game look newer and/or better.

wbr
signalDown

Well at least u tried it its hard to please everyone.... thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverNight (Post 2755564)
Wow.... just wow.

This is what, 4+ in 2 years?

About time you finished this, you'd burn out soon at this rate if you haven't already.

Once I get around to reinstalling TSL I'll have to give these a shot for sure!

Gut Yob!

Actually i am burned out with tsl original planets so no i wont be remodding this ever again or kotor. However i would like to mod any new planets in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad213Boy (Post 2755901)
Ya I found it. However, are the DECALS ON TELOS MILITARY BASE and TSL VISUAL GRAPHICS ENHANCEMENT 2011 RELEASED unavailable? I tried searching but was unable to find anything. Did he complete these? Where they ever released?

The Decals havent been released yet sorry....

MY SITE IS BACK UP

Istrebitel 11-19-2010 06:07 AM

Thank you for the termendous effort you have taken to breathe new life into the game, but i am affraid, in the current state, the mod is just unusable.

I downloaded every megaupload file (your site does not work still, its up, but it downloads blank 26byte files instead of real archives), extracted them all in one directory, used the tool you suggested, vertical flipped, saved as tga into overwrite, started a new game.

The way everything looks, it must be definetly NOT how you supposed it should. Doors to the medbay and ahead are like textureless (just gray), the medbay control panel is misaligned, the medbay "consoles" (non-interactable) have displays in wierd spots, definetly misaligned, the kotor2 logo is flipped vertically and is also non-transparent, etc etc etc.

If you like, i can send you screenshots of how it looks for me, but i belive this is all because of using this format thing.

If you would provide TGA files in the way they work for your game (already vertically flipped where they need to be), i think this mod will be playable.

Thanks again for hard work, its a pity i cant enjoy it yet :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.