LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Walking Carpets & Imperialist Basterds (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=776)
-   -   imb vornskr guild thread (old) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209008)

Lynk Former 12-12-2011 02:11 PM

imb vornskr guild thread (old)

IMPERIALIST MEATBAGS

THE OFFICIAL SITH EMPIRE GUILD FOR THE LUCASARTS FAN NETWORK

We welcome anyone interested in friendly, mature gaming (goody two-shoes need not apply, however!). Come, join the Dark Side!

Server details
  • Name: Vornskr
  • Type: PvE (Player vs Environment)

Want to join this guild?

No problem, we're eager to have new recruits join The Walking Carpets. All you need to do is post the following details in this thread...
  • Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

Once you become a member of the Imperialist Meatbags, you get a shiny new badge added to your forum profile like the one shown below that will identify that you're a proud member of the Imperialist Meatbags.

http://64.20.36.214/lucasforums.com/...imp_member.gif http://64.20.36.214/lucasforums.com/...imp_member.gif

Guild members have a yellow border around their badge while officers have a purple border. Finally the leader of the guild will have a red border around their badge so you can identify them easily on the forum.

Note: No member is allowed to use these badges in their signature. These are specifically made to be displayed under your user information on the left sidebar in forum posts and in your profile.

Guild roster

Leader
  • Jeff
    Character 1: Motoko - Bounty Hunter Powertech (Ranged Tank) [Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading]
    _

Officers
  • Astor
    Character 1: Teroch - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Lynk Former
    Character 1: Silvana - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [Synthweaving/Archeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Fiora - Imperial Agent Operative (Stealth DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    Character 3: Zelgius - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    Character 4: Ashnard - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    _
  • Mav
    Character 1: Akari - Sith Inquisitor Sorceror (Healer) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Vyse - Imperial Agent ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Members
  • acdcfanbill
    Character 1: Deathstrike - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (Ranged DPS) [Artifice/Archeology/Treasure Hunting]
    _
  • ChAiNz.2da
    Character 1: Shelkylya - Sith Warrior Marauder (Annihilation DPS) [BioChem/BioAnalysis/Diplomacy]
    _
  • DarthParametric
    Character 1: Incursus - Sith Warrior Juggernaut (Melee Tank) [Scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Ferox - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (DPS) [Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving]
    Character 3: Satelles - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (DPS) [Scavenging/Slicing/Armormech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 4: Ag'rusk - Imperial Agent Sniper (DPS) [Scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading]

_
  • giantpandas (no idea who that is)
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Jae Onasi
    Character 1: Orange'pixel - Sith Inquisitor ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Kusanavi
    Character 1: Aika - Imperial Agent Sniper (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Miltiades
    Character 1: Darek - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    _
  • mimartin
    Character 1: So'or - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) [?/?/?]
    character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [Biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]
    _
  • Rogue Nine
    Character 1: Astraea - Imperial Agent (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Callan - Sith Assassin (Stealth DPS) [Synthweaving/Underworld Trading/Archaeology]
    _
  • Ztalker
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Lynk Former 12-15-2011 06:48 PM

Guild application

To apply for this guild, post the following details in this thread:
  • Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

Miltiades 12-16-2011 03:40 PM

I've created my first character, a Bounty Hunter named Darek. No further information, the guy only started his adventure! :D He should already be accepted to the guild, it's the first thing I did.

Lynk Former 12-17-2011 05:39 PM

Post has been updated with your info.

RC-1162 12-21-2011 06:03 AM

Been a while since I was on LF. Hope I'll get to kick ass with you guys though :D

Name: Arterius
Class: Sith Warrior
Advanced: Juggernaut
Role: Probably tank.
Crew Skills: Synthweaving, Archaeology and Underworld Trading

Miltiades 12-21-2011 07:30 AM

Yay, more people!

Also, Bounty Hunter's now a Mercenary. I'll get back to you on the role, I'm having difficulty choosing between the Healer and Arsenal branch. As for skills: scavenging, underworld trading and armormech.

DarthParametric 12-21-2011 10:10 AM

@Miltiades - Is your character's name Darek? Keeps saying that no char with that name exists.

Astor 12-21-2011 11:15 AM

We'll try to add new members/characters when we can - although of course that requires Officers to be online at the same as others to be able to invite them (I really wish there was a way of inviting people without them being online).

In the meantime, if people could let us know what crew skills and specialities they've got we can update the OP to have a complete list.

mimartin 12-21-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthParametric (Post 2799031)
@Miltiades - Is your character's name Darek? Keeps saying that no char with that name exists.

Pretty sure it will say that unless he is online. Had the same problem with Mav in the other guild.

Miltiades 12-21-2011 11:59 AM

^That's probably it, yes, I'm pretty sure my char is called Darek. :p

DarthParametric 12-22-2011 04:54 AM

Odd, seeing as I was able to add all 4 of Lynk's level 1 placeholders without drama.

logan23 12-22-2011 09:59 AM

That reminds me I have to go and sign up at the guild npc for this guild.

Have an Sith assassin, I will post my crew skills when I get home.

:-)

mimartin 12-22-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthParametric (Post 2799137)
Odd, seeing as I was able to add all 4 of Lynk's level 1 placeholders without drama.

That is because Lynk never logs out.

I don't think they have to be in that character, they just have to be logged in. At least that is my understand, of course I'm most likely wrong.

Miltiades 01-05-2012 10:41 AM

This thread needs an update! :carms: There are more members (even if you don't see them :p) and Astor's main character has changed to "Teroch". By the way, I chose the Pyrotech branch for my Mercenary, so it's DPS for me.

Astor 01-05-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miltiades (Post 2800626)
This thread needs an update! :carms: There are more members (even if you don't see them :p) and Astor's main character has changed to "Teroch". By the way, I chose the Pyrotech branch for my Mercenary, so it's DPS for me.

Updated! Apologies for the delay. If people could let me know what they've chosen for crew skills, though, I'll be able to update the thread further. :)

DarthParametric 01-05-2012 04:07 PM

OK, sign me up. Only my Empire chars are on Vornskr. They are listed in this post.

Incursus (Sith Warrior Juggernaut) is level 47 and Scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech.

Ferox (Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer) is level 11 and Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving.

Satelles (Bounty Hunter Mercenary) is level 17 and Scavenging/Slicing/Armormech.

Ag'rusk (Imperial Agent Sniper) is level 11 and Scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading.

EDIT: Clarified crew skills.

Miltiades 01-05-2012 10:03 PM

For my mercenary: scavenging, underworld trading and armormech as crew skills.

DarthParametric 01-11-2012 12:45 AM

Stop playing Republic you slackers!

Miltiades 01-11-2012 08:25 AM

Word. :carms:

Lynk Former 01-11-2012 12:12 PM

Stop playing as the empire and join the side that already has lv50s :carms:

Mav 01-11-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthParametric (Post 2801163)
Stop playing Republic you slackers!

I'm waiting for one of the other slackers to catch up to me off Dromund Kaas, cause I am not solo questing/leveling a healer :P

DarthParametric 01-11-2012 10:28 PM

If you need a hand then let me know. I just ran my Bounty Hunter through Balmorra yesterday, so we could have done that together if I knew. Or I can bring in the Warrior if needs be.

logan23 01-21-2012 05:23 PM

Hey,

I have a few characters to apply to the Guild

Drayen
Bounty Hunter/ Power-tech
Crew Skills- Armstech or Armormech

Daz'tez
Sith Inquisitor/ Assassin (Tank)
Crew Skills- Artifice

Let me know what Crew skill/crafting skill the guild needs so my next Empire character can pick it up to help the guild. :)

Let me know when your online so i get get the invite.

Logan

DarthParametric 01-22-2012 05:01 AM

Best bet is to PM one of the officers when you are online. Most of this lot are too busy playing Republic, so they are hardly ever on of their own volition. Lynk never sleeps apparently, so that would be who I'd start with.

If you want to do some group stuff at some point, I have an Agent Sniper at level 11 and an Inquisitor Sorcerer at 17 currently waiting on the fleet ready for Dromund Kaas and Balmorra respectively (plus my mains, a BH Merc and Warrior Juggernaut currently at 47/48). Look me up when you are on - my chars are in this post.

Lynk Former 01-22-2012 07:56 AM

I'll add your characters as friends and add you to the guild if i see you online, otherwise you should private message us with details about the time you'll be playing... OR you can log into the Republic side and see if any of us are online so that we can switch for a minute to add your dudes.

EDIT: Hmm, the game doesn't let me add you as a friend when you're offline with your dudes... which is odd because it allowed me to do that with other characters before... sigh... so the best bet is to PM us with a time you'll be on or look us up in the Republic guild.

mimartin 01-30-2012 11:33 AM

Well I got the Smuggler story quests done yesterday (thanks to Lynk), still have a few things to wrap up on the last planet before she is done. However, I am thinking about my second complete mainly solo run through now. Guess I what I want to know is I did the healer for TWC, I guess it will be unfair if I didn't do whatever the Meatbags need over here. So what are the Meatbags short on (looks like Imperial Agent, Operative, Medicine tree to me ). :) Is that what is needed?

Whatever it is, it will most likely take awhile since I'm still going to mess with my Smuggler and hopefully my Trooper and Jedi too.

DarthParametric 01-30-2012 02:28 PM

Our illustrious leader has a Sorcerer spec'd healer that Lynk and I are running through Dromund Kaas with atm (if you hurry you can catch up). Mav is also running a Sorcerer healer, if the post above still holds true. You might want to consider a hybrid healer/DPS Mercenary/Operative/Sorcerer, unless you are super keen to play another pure healer. Alternatively, there is probably need for another tank or two, either as mains or off-tanks. Unless you are a masochist, I'd suggest a BH Powertech over a SW Juggernaut. You could also try a SI Assassin spec'd as tank. I'm not really sure how those play, as I gather they are an avoidance tank rather than your typical meat shield.

mimartin 01-30-2012 02:32 PM

Yeah, talked to Mav about it and I may just go through as So'or above (Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) and then repec if needed. She is already on the first planet and has been setting around the cantina for awhile, love the rest xp.

Just not a big fan of lightsabers.

DarthParametric 01-30-2012 02:51 PM

Keep in mind rested XP maxes out at the amount you need to reach the next level, so it doesn't last very long at low levels. Very useful at higher levels though when you can amass like 400,000+ rested XP.

mimartin 01-30-2012 03:56 PM

You are full of good news.

Lynk Former 01-30-2012 04:27 PM

Don't worry, it also means that gaining rested XP is a lot quicker too. You were telling me that this character would be played like once a week or something? Excellent, you'll have plenty of rested XP each time you play then.

DarthParametric 01-30-2012 09:10 PM

Actually, the reverse is true. If you mouseover the XP bar you'll see the rested XP amount ticking over when in a rest area. At high levels it's about 1 XP per second. At low levels, it's more like 1 XP every 3-5 seconds.

Lynk Former 01-31-2012 11:58 AM

Sith Marauder, Endurance over Strength? Can it be done?

^^^
Moved posts into a new thread so we can discuss the issue of endurance and strength for the marauder in more detail instead of clogging up what's meant to be a recruitment thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by me
THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

mimartin 02-06-2012 12:36 PM

Update: Sliv'ilia has already been added to the guild, but not the thread.

character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [Biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]

She also does have some minor healing ability, not sure how much better these will get.

ChAiNz.2da 02-18-2012 09:09 AM

Added my Marauder to the OP. ;)

Was looking for this thread.. or at least the info. Shel picked up 3 schematics she can't use and I'd rather give them to guildies first before GTN'ing or banking for a future character that may take me forever to build..hehe

EDIT:

Also added DP's characters and updated Mims ;)

Logan23 & RC-1162, I haven't been paying attention to the guild roster while online.. are the characters you listed in the guild now, and do you know your crew skills? If so, post them and we can update :)

That goes for everyone else.. make sure the OP's info is correct and up-to-date. Might miss out on loot if you don't hehehe :xp:

Lynk Former 02-18-2012 09:47 AM

Oi, why are you doing Jeff's job? :xp:

ChAiNz.2da 02-18-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynk Former (Post 2804911)
Oi, why are you doing Jeff's job? :xp:

:lol: mild case of OCD this morning and an excuse to abuse my mod powers.. :devsmoke:

Think I'm going to go log in some ToR time and put the energy to use. Leveling after 30 takes forever. Just now hit lvl 38.. ugh ::

LDR 02-25-2012 03:38 PM

Like any sane person, I have both a Sith character and a Jedi character.

Same as the other one, I sadly need money to pay for subscriptions

Name of your character: (Darth) Atrion
Class: Sith Warrior
Advanced class: Sith Marauder
Role: Melee DPS
Chosen Crew Skills: ?

Chevron 7 locke 03-11-2012 02:50 PM

And here are my imperial characters :D

Name of your character: Zassos ((My pride and joy))
Class: Bounty hunter
Advanced class: Mercenary
Role Chosen: DPS
Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Toryal
Class: Sith warrior
Advanced class: Sith Marauder
Role: DPS
Chosen Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Teja
Class: Sith inquisitor
Advanced class: Sith Assassin