LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Yoda’s Swamp (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   JKO or JKA ?? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=211791)

battle111 01-21-2013 08:05 AM

JKO or JKA ??
 
Hey l have a question which game is best JKO or JKA ?? becoz l'm confused some people say JKA is good and some people say JKO is good l don't understand well once l played JKA but l gotted bored at the sp somehow not mp just sp becoz the one thing l don't like at JKA is becoz there isn't a model dismemberment option and also l can't find mod that makes JKA sp more fun well except kotf.Kotf makes jka sp more fun and l liked playing at JKA sp as a sith but l also can't find a mod that gives jaden interesting Dark side transitions and l known JKO is good becoz there are interesting themes and very good levels but l don't understand no more people are playing JKO ??:confused:

duster 01-21-2013 10:02 AM

Here are mods for dismemberment:
Dismemberment mod
JK3 Multiplayer Dismemberment
As for the SP JKA has a very short SP and can get boring.The MP is okay but JKO's SP plot is better.That's why i play the mod i told you about.JKO MP has the same ammount of players as the players in JKA 1.00...mabye a bit more.I haven't played 1.01 so i don't know if the servers are full or not.

battle111 01-21-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duster (Post 2826901)
Here are mods for dismemberment:
Dismemberment mod
JK3 Multiplayer Dismemberment
As for the SP JKA has a very short SP and can get boring.The MP is okay but JKO's SP plot is better.That's why i play the mod i told you about.JKO MP has the same ammount of players as the players in JKA 1.00...mabye a bit more.I haven't played 1.01 so i don't know if the servers are full or not.

Well now some servers are haf full but thank's for the links l will use these mods when l can but heh Kotf makes JKA sp much better yes ?

duster 01-21-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2826902)
Well now some servers are haf full but thank's for the links l will use these mods when l can but heh Kotf makes JKA sp much better yes ?

Yeah.But i prefer the JKO plot over JKA SP.If Tim makes KOTF also playable with the JKO SP than it would be really great!

battle111 01-21-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duster (Post 2826903)
Yeah.But i prefer the JKO plot over JKA SP.If Tim makes KOTF also playable with the JKO SP than it would be really great!

l herd there was the 1.0 mod realesed for JKO hmmm but it's probably gone now but it would great to see KOTF for jko

duster 01-21-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2826904)
l herd there was the 1.0 mod realesed for JKO hmmm but it's probably gone now but it would great to see KOTF for jko

What 1.0 mod?

battle111 01-21-2013 02:13 PM

Well try looking on the Kotf website sorry l can't give you link becoz on the link would say page not found or something like it

duster 01-21-2013 05:56 PM

Kotf 1.0 for JKO?

battle111 01-22-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duster (Post 2826914)
Kotf 1.0 for JKO?

yeah but l think TIM deleted it from all websites becoz Kotf 2.0 for JKA came out

duster 01-22-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2826929)
yeah but l think TIM deleted it from all websites becoz Kotf 2.0 for JKA came out

Yeah.I made a search of it and it i discovered that was full of bugs and released only in Turkey.Not as a torent.A shame.

battle111 01-22-2013 07:43 AM

Yeah a same hmmmm l wonder is there a dark forces mod for jko

duster 01-22-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2826941)
Yeah a same hmmmm l wonder is there a dark forces mod for jko

Mabye this?

And you can use this.

Or this.

battle111 01-22-2013 10:29 AM

Wow great mods l never knew that there were also Dark Forces mods for JKO nice thank's again duster

duster 01-22-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2826948)
Wow great mods l never knew that there were also Dark Forces mods for JKO nice thank's again duster

You're welcome.:)

battle111 01-24-2013 08:03 AM

Hey l noticed that there is one familar move at JKA the move is the jump move with the lightsaber and also that move is KOTF too

duster 01-24-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2827035)
Hey l noticed that there is one familar move at JKA the move is the jump move with the lightsaber and also that move is KOTF too

Are you talking about the jump in the air and roll move?

battle111 01-24-2013 09:48 AM

Yeah that one with the medium saber style

duster 01-24-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2827037)
Yeah that one with the medium saber style

Ofcourse it will work.KOTF doesn't change the JKA animations.JKO has a lack of animations but the storyline is great:)

battle111 01-24-2013 10:03 AM

Yeah story line at JKO is great

battle111 02-17-2013 02:33 PM

But the one thing l known is that JKA improves JK gameplay makes things better but at JKO there are somethings missing

Darth Groovy 03-11-2013 04:08 AM

Yoda!

battle111 03-12-2013 08:01 AM

Hey now l see that Masters of the Force mod totaly improves gaming experience at JKO and l like those dueling maps they totaly rock!!! but l don't get much abaut the Battleground jedi 2.0 that map looks weird needs some improvments


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.