LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Expanded Universe (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=442)
-   -   Which is the oldest black saber ??? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=211931)

battle111 02-23-2013 11:45 AM

Which is the oldest black saber ???
 
Hey !!

l have a question which is the oldest blacksaber at TFU or at CW becoz the what l known is that the black saber that Pre Vilza used and Maul at Clone wars it is the oldest jedi weapon right ?? but what abaut the one in TFU l didn't played TFU becoz my computer is not the beast but still l wont to known which one is the oldest ???

Alexrd 02-23-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2828505)
Hey !!

l have a question which is the oldest blacksaber at TFU or at CW becoz the what l known is that the black saber that Pre Vilza used and Maul at Clone wars it is the oldest jedi weapon right ??

The one from TCW is an old lightsaber, while the one in TFU is just an "Easter Egg". It doesn't really exist.

battle111 02-23-2013 12:18 PM

Then starkiller made it yes ?? or Vader gave it to starkiller ??

Alexrd 02-23-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2828507)
Then starkiller made it yes ?? or Vader gave it to starkiller ??

Neither. It's just an easter egg, nothing that really exists in-universe. You only catch it on the Death Star.

battle111 02-23-2013 03:20 PM

Too bad l just wanted to check it out on the star wars wiki but thank's for the awnser now l will known

Alexrd 02-23-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2828511)
Too bad l just wanted to check it out on the star wars wiki but thank's for the awnser now l will known

Wookieepedia has a page for the Darksaber.

battle111 02-23-2013 04:23 PM

Wow thank's Alexrd but this is interesting so it was stolen by the mandalorians

Alexrd 02-23-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battle111 (Post 2828516)
Wow thank's Alexrd but this is interesting so it was stolen by the mandalorians

That's what Pre Viszla says to Obi-Wan on Season 2 of The Clone Wars.

battle111 02-23-2013 05:18 PM

A well thank's for the info


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.