LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Tech Centre (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Could not initialize GSYS resource manager (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=70853)

webreaper 07-22-2002 11:59 AM

Could not initialize GSYS resource manager

Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
"Could not initialize GSYS resource manager"
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

gs00119 12-04-2005 05:06 PM

Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye

Andrew D 01-28-2006 06:48 PM

I have the same problem on not being able to play due to "could not access GSYS resource manager" What is the solution?

omino 06-21-2006 11:21 AM

question

Quote:

Originally Posted by webreaper
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem 2.
have you alraddy got a selution????

please sent me an E-Mail bach

pegazocam 07-25-2006 01:35 AM

solucion

do y know what is the solucion???

plz help me.....
Quote:

Originally Posted by gs00119
Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye

inigoao 08-25-2007 01:30 PM

SOMEBODY HAS RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? YOUR ANSWER WILL BE WELLCOME

Dark Sad Shadow 08-25-2007 03:50 PM

ok ok try this:

Reinstall direct X
and check your graphics card drivers :)

antone01 01-13-2008 04:49 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by webreaper

petergillan50 06-25-2008 05:14 PM

yes

I had That Problem and is look like you have a corupt file try downloading a fresh coppy if you own a coppy it legal