Rules of General Editing
- NO requests/recruiting. All requests should go into Request Forum
- Off topic threads will be either moved to the corresponding forum or closed.
- Flames will be deleted and the admins will be notified if the flaming continues
- SPAM will be deleted and the admins will be notified
- WIP topics should go into the Showcase Forum
- All Forum Rules still fully apply. That means no warez/porn/etc
Rules of Showcase Forum
- All topics must relate in some way to editing/scripting AND Jedi Knight 2 (i.e no "How do I make sites")
Rules of Mapping Forum
- Topics must be WIP's. Please do not post topics asking for help or just plain ideas
- All WIP's must contain screenshots/renders of the map/model/skin
- Map WIP's should contain the map's description, intended gameplay type
- Model WIP's should contain the model's description. Some background story is always nice :).
- Skin WIP's should contain the name of the skinned model, a brief description and background story for the character is welcome :).
- FLAMES will not be tolerated in any way. Too much will result in the topic being locked and reopened for a limited time only after the creator request to post an update
- Off-Topic posts will be dealt with. Too many can lead to locking of the topic, see the rule for FLAMING for full description.
Rules of Modelling Forum
- Topics must address mapping in some way.
- Please post map testing requests in Beta Testing forum
Rules of Skinning Forum
- Topics must address modelling in some way.
- Flames will not be tolerated. Just because you don't like the model, it does not give you the right to flame the creator/other people. Violators will face harsh treatment.
Rules of Coding Forum
- Topics must address skinning in some way.
- Flames will not be tolerated. Just because you don't like the skin, it does not give you the right to flame the creator/other people. Violators will face harsh treatment.
Rules of Beta Testing Forum
- Topics must address coding in some way.
- Scripting is NOT coding and should go into General Editing.
- NO DISCUSSION RELATED TO CODING OF ONLINE CHEATS AND HACKS! Violators will be banned immediately!
Rules of Request Forum
- All threads must be related to beta testing
- Please, do not post threads that you want to test some mod/map/skin/model. If the creator wants people to test his creation, he will post a corresponding thread. These will be closed with no warning given.
- Flames will not be tolerated. Just because you don't like the creation, it does not give you the right to flame the creator/other people. Violators will face harsh treatment.
This forum is for you, mod leaders to recruit a team, and for you people to request a map/skin/model.
Guidelines: make your request precise and to the point. Clearly define what you would want it to be, and most important leave the following details:
A mod leader should leave his contact info and/or a link to a website of the mod (if any). Also, a brief description of the mod and needed positions.
A request for a map/model/skin should have the contact info and for clans, the website of the clan and some info about the clan itself. And of course the description of the request.
|The Truthful Liar
||11-05-2002 07:16 PM
Revised Rules of Showcase Forum
- All screenshots/renders of a map/model/skin must not exceed image dimensions of 800x800 and sizes preferably around 150KB or less for each image when being posted directly to a thread. In other circumstances, don't forget to mention how large your images are.
[Edit: ASk you can put this in your post or leave it here.]
||10-13-2005 04:31 PM
No asking when something will be released. This is rude and just plain dumb.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.