Old 03-09-2003, 06:47 PM   #19
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
Um, confused now...
(Resolved over AIM)

Everyone: Scar's vampires don't go "poof". They decay into ash/dust. It's like going poof except without any 'explosion' involved. So when I said they go poof, I was misunderstanding things. K?

Quote:
No, I ment it like even if I know the specs and history of a race in this RPG, I can't have a character with in it. Of course I created my things, but mainly due to that I feel like i have to compete agenst those races becuase alot of those details in them make them better then a typical Jedi (the Aesir VS a Jedi = a dead Jedi)
O.M.G.

GET OVER THE COMPETITION THING. PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

(And Aesir vs Jedi may or may not be a dead Jedi. It could be a dead Aesir. We haven't seen one against the other yet.)

Quote:
Um, i thought i said in IM about those vamps can feed off of all types of blood, but they also use Midichlorains to do more force driven abilities along side their typical Vampiric ones.
Due to their undead bodies, the Midichlorians die after a certain point of time or prolonged use of the midchlorains.
So in order to recharge them the vampire would have to feed off the blood of at least a force sensitive
Yeah so...that's what I meant. As opposed to BD's thing, which looks like yet another race of vamps.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,