View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 03:06 PM   #9
Sanspoof

BUSINESS
Eminem

B*tches and gentlemen, it's showtime! Hurry, hurry step right up! Introducing the star of our show, his name is HUSHAR! You wouldn't wanna be anyone else in the world right now, so without further ado, I bring to you HUSHAR!

You gotsa waiting in Hip Hop and it's the most purest, most rawest form flow or most flawless, most hardest, most honest known artist. Chip off the ol' block but ol' doc is back. Looks like Batman brought his own Robin, oh god but Dom's got his own lobbin', with his own private plane, his own pilot, set to blow collage dooroom doors off their hinges, oranges, peach, pears, plums, syringes *VROOM VROOM* Hear, here come my midges away from you hair fair none. Hip hop is in the state of 911 so:

Let's get down to Business. I don't got no time to play around what is this? Must be a circus in town, let's shut the sh*t down and these clowns, and I got a witness. HELL YEAH!

Let's get down to Business. I don't got no time to play around what is this? Must be a circus in town, let's shut the sh*t down and these clowns, and I got a witness. HELL YEAH!

Hey, gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles. Gee willikers, Dre, holy bat syllables! Look at all the bullsh*t that goes on in Gotham when I'm gone, time to get rid of these rap criminals so skip to your loo while I do what I do best. You ain't even impressed no more, you used to wait, flows to wet, nobody close to wait, nobody says it while everybody knows this sh*t. The most hated of all of those who said they hate it all so much, they make it all up there's no such thing like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans. It just means so much more, there's so much more people when you're rapping and you know what for, the show must go on, so I'd like to welcome you all to Marshall and Andre's corner for... come on now,

It's just like old times, the dynamic duo, two old friends, why panic, you already know so be capable, the two cape heroes, right down the center eight-zero-zero you can even call collect the most feared duet since me and Elton played Korean Russian Roulette, and never even see me blink and get the bus in a sweat, people stepping over people just to rush to the set just to get to see an M.C who breathes so freely, ease over these beats and be so breezy, Jesus how can she be so easy? How can one Shandra be so leaby? Turn on these beats and sees don't see me, believe me, VAT and MTV are gonna grieve when we leave, dog, for sheezy, csn't leave rap alone the gang needs me. 'Til we grow beards, get weird and disappear into the mountains. Nothing but clowns down here, but we ain't f*cking around round here. Yo Dre (What up?), can I get ahead now?

So there you have it, folks, HUSHAR has come to save the day, back with his friend Andre, and a reminder that bullsh*t does not pay because HUSHAR and Andre are here to stay, and will never go away until a dying day, until we're old and grey. So until next time, friends, same blind air, same rap channel. Goodnight everyone. Thank you for coming. You host for the evening: HUSHAR!

Most o' this could be wrong because I'm typing while playing and pausing the song.
Sanspoof is offline   you may: quote & reply,