View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 03:48 PM   #93
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((My vamps have the ability to get out of that situation of being thrown at a wall in several ways. and last to my recolection vampires can even move faster then those concussion rifle shots. but it wouldnt matter much, cus after Kvana did the sun block-out spell, they were all weak anyway, accept for Sertmor and Vertmor, whom of course, died afterwards by Vorador's soul inside the Reaver, which Deac now holds.))

*A voice speaks to only Deac, eminating from the Reaver.*

Reaver: "Starkiller, if it does mean it much to you, use me to kill that 'Reletha'. With me I can create the most painful experence in dieing, and during afterwards for the soul itself..."

----------

Fused Irvine: *staring at the broken mirror* "What is this?"

Reflection of himself: *his voice* "Nothing, turn away, and don't listen to them, they are weak."

Reflection of himself snearing: *dual voice* "We are far from weak. We are what can give you powers beyond even a Jedi's comprehension."

Reflection of himself: "Lies!"

Reflection of himself snearing: "Really? How so? We aren't holding you back Irvine, it is you. Allow us to be, and this power we speak of will be yours..."

Reflection of himself in disparation: *Younger voice* "Don't listen to both of them! They both want too much power! We aren't suppposed to be together like this! Don't let it be!"

*Fused Irvine grabs his own head by the temples has his head begind the throb.*

Twin Irvine voice: "YOU KNOW IT TO BE TURE! YOU KNOW! YOU KNOW!! AH HA HA HA HA!! YOU KNOW IT! YES YOU DO!!!"

Fused Irvine: "Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! "

------------

RH Irvine: *Yelling to the group.* "Hey, there's something very twisted coming fromt hat tower we were in. It's like... Wow, it feels like someone's going nuts over there..."

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,