View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 11:01 PM   #41
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

((im assuming Gilian, Greer and whoever eles there is thats not been mentioned or moved is still in Deacs Hospital Room. If not Ignore me and this Post ))
*A small droid flew into Deacs Hospital room, It stopped*
Droid: Holo messege for address Ackbar Memorial Hostpital, Corusant Room ??? ((dunno what the room was))
*It began playing a recorded Holo message Showing kaildor*
Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true or not but the only consticey i found was the planet the Dr was on. Kamino. It could be a rummor that spread to far, but i think it may be something. Unfortantly no one knew where. Looks like im gonna have to steal a ship or get passage. This Droid should have radio transmister on it some where. Just buzz me to tell me you got the droid. Starkiller carnt die, i have to many questions to ask him*starts looking behind him franticly* Damm they found me i gotta go *starts hitting the air in a way that reslembles hitting buttons*Remember , Kamino"
Droid: message Ends. Repet Message
kaildor:Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true....

Captain Wilson is offline   you may: quote & reply,