Originally posted by Master Paisa
HEY FELLAS I REALY WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOME SKINS .
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE SKINS ??
AND WHERE DO I GO TO D/L WHAT EVER IT IS THAT I NEED TO MAKE SKINS. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME ?
THANK FOR UR TIME http://
Software you'll need...
1. A program to create/edit JPEGS. (Photoshop is fav... you could use paint...)
2. Modviewer (available in the JK editing tools file from jediknight.net or lucasfiles.com)
3. JKAcademy... (for the base models to skin and an engine to run them in...)
4. Pakscape to create the .pk3 files
5. Notepad (available on your PC).
That's about it... you need to start by unpacking the assets0 and assets1 file in the base folder on your PC.