View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 09:06 PM   #4
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Disregard that post about it only working on 95. I have 98 and it runs just as good as it did on my last computer which ran 95. Many people have problems with it on newer systems but there are all sorts of things you can probably do that will make it run. Doesn't always work though.

But enough of that, you got it running. I used the default control setting and that is how I played many FPS until I realized how great the mouse was.

I redo all FPS to somewhat resemble DF if the action and key are not yet bound, such as use being space, jump being x, crouch being c, secondary fire being z, primary fire ctrl etc etc etc.....

Sorry, can't help. You'll have to get used to page up for looking down and page down for looking up and number pad 5 to center your view

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,