View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 07:14 PM   #2
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((Name: Davin
D/H: Half Demon
Bio: Davin, the trigger happy half demon, has been playing solo headon agenst a secret organisation of full demons plotting to take control of the world. His partner 'Jess' has been along side him ever since the beginning.

He takes a on a few private contracts from various goverments to deal with the terroirist organistation calling them selves 'The Forgotten Angels'.
On top of that, for these contracts being so private, the public believes that he is a the imfamous leader of the organistation!

Despite the quite the few skermishes that he calls contracts, Davin hasn't ever ran into another demon with abilities like his own. His abilities other then increased strength and agility, he is able to 'retract' his demonic appearence, and making him undistinguishable in a crowd of normal humans, even the scent of his demonic side is hidden.

Although he believes that either he is special in someway, or any like himself would be higher up in the heirarchy...

Name: Jessica 'Jess'
D/H: Human

Bio: Jessica knew Davin for years, until his unexpected death and reencarnation as a half demon, then suddenly catching wind of one of her best freinds being framed for something that was impossible for him to do.

Jessica is a tech geek on gagets and 'toys' for Davin to use during 'jobs'. But usualy Davin just wants ammo.

Jessica also helps arrage the contract negotations, trying to run a campaign agenst a powerful organisation with just two people is cost worthy...))

*Washington, Inside a Secret Facility*

*A man in a suit stands in a semi illuminated room, looking at a tank of fluid.

Inside the tank of fluid mechinery whom worked another man, or at least seemed to be.

He bore the common characteristics of a demon posed as a human, through his long hair, the points of the ears, the suttleness around his mouth where the small points of his fangs, and the claws for one's fingernails, even though they were about a half an inch long, they were still sharp. He also bore something that wasn't very common at all, although he bore wings, they weren't demonic at all, they were more bird or angelic, however the feathers where long and dark.

One of the wings had been damaged severely, including a few other places. But the one major thing was that his left wing was nearly severed in half.

It seemed that an animal or something tore it in half. The mechinery was preforming reconstructive sergery on the wounds, one of several that came before, and meny soon to come.

Five hours the demon would spend in the tank a week, allowing him to heal what had been cut durning to sergery...*

-----------------------------------------

*Approx 1/4 mile from the mansion*

*A priest and a few disciples, stood in side a consealed area within bushes and trees.

They gave prayer to god and themselves.*

Disciple "Father, why are we here?"

Priest "Becuase there is an abomination nearby, it is our right that such abominations should not live, for such abominations are agenst god's will for them to be created. Their one true home is hell where they belong..."

-----------
((One of my last posts))

Davin "I have to admit, even though I'm kinda curious why a goverment agency would like to provide backing for me. I'd like to at least be provided at least some knowledge in why the heck everyone thinks I'm the leader of the Forgotten."

((Deac's last post))

Xander: So we're going to work for the government? The same one that did THIS?

*Xander then points at him self, then pulls several objets toward him with his ability controlling gravity...*

((Jm's last post))

Foley: "Yeah, what do we get?"

--------------

*The Priest and the loyal Acolytes, lift themselves over the walls and into the back, hardly noticed.

They begin to walk towards the manson, having the Priest in slightly forward.*

Davin *whom noticed the incoming figures* "Who the hell is that?"

Last edited by Kuuki; 07-10-2004 at 10:28 AM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,