View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 10:01 PM   #162
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally posted by yaebginn

1.Flaming eh? 'If you say yes, you are a f*cking ignorant bastard'- Lynk Former. Thats a direct quote from him in one of our debates. I said yes, by the way. I count that as flaming. You mods are a pretty bad example.

You pick on Lynk an awful lot. I think someone has a crush on our little Aussie feller!

2. My hypothetical sig, right? The one I used as an example. Notice I didnt make it. But Insanesith still has his, and I think ET has the same saying in his. But I find it offensive. Yet he gets to keep it, while I cannot make my Mods sig without getting banned. Just because I am not on good terms with the mods. I assure you if InsaneSith made a sig that said Mods R Gay, you'd look the other way.

First off, Sith wouldn't do that because he's sensible. Second, you cannot have that sig for all the reasons I explained above. What part of that first paragraph didn't you comprehend? Perhaps I should speak slower and use smaller words. My apologies.

3. Ok, thats without sin, I never said I was without sin. In fact, what is that even supposed to do? You banned me. You cast the first stone, you drew first blood. You guys acted like jerks in debates, not me. You started it all.

Dude, it's our job. You stepped out of line, you got banned. YOU started it.

and that would be the point, I would've reversed the R so it'd be like Toys R Us. I'd just highlight the r, flip it, and paste it into my sig.

Uh...what? My relevancy detector is not coming on at all...

and des[ite what many of you seem to believe, I dont hate mods. I respect alot of you, and the ones I dont like, I can count on one hand and still have a finger or two left over. that should be all for now.Heres the list of mods I dont like. (not in order)

1. ET Warrior, your a good forumer, but IMO, a bad mod.

So, by your logic, good forummer = bad mod. Hmm. Well then, going by your thinking, you'd make a pretty crap-ass one yourself, wouldn't you?

2. Zbomber, we all saw this one coming. You are immature, and annoying.

You really have no place saying that. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thats all for now. Jed, I am not fond of, but I dont hate him or anything. he's a decent mod, I particularly dont like him as a forumer, but as a mod, he's good and doesnt act like a jerk.

Wait wait, so Jed is the opposite of ET? How does this calculate? Bad forummer = good mod? Interesting theory you got there, mate.
*searches frantically for his 'English to yaebginn' dictionary*

I can't find it. I need a hug.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: