View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 09:54 AM   #36
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Coraan Talme
Do you happen to know what REGULAR imperial ground forces look like? You never see anyone but stormtroopers on GALACNET or any other channel, yet ... as stormtroopers are supposed to be the elite - who's the standard force?
I've only seen illustrations of these guys, but basically take an AT-ST Pilot and put General Veers' armor on him and that's what the standard but rare Imperial Army Troopers look like. Their weapon is unknown to me... perhaps a BlasTech DLT-20A Laser Rifle? Not sure.

http://insd.swcombine.com/insd/Ship_files/itarmspc.jpg

Quote:
Originally posted by Coraan Talme
Throwable Time Bombs sound like fun ... but isn't this a little overpowered - especially if you just add them to an existing class? Anyway ... what did you replace those dreadful wookies with?
They are overpowered if they're throwable. I'll have to adjust the damage values. Right now its possible that these throwable Time Bombs are more useful than a missile launcher for taking out tanks. I gave them to the Imperial and Rebel Pilots since I needed something else for their equipment. I got rid of their mortar launchers, blaster cannons, and gave the Supply Dispensers to the Unique units. I figured that since Luke had a sort of explosive grenade that he took down an AT-AT with that the pilots could have the Time Bombs. I do plan on turning them into Merr-Sonn 7-PrG Proton Grenades like what were used by the Rebel strike team to blow the Endor shield generator.

I replaced the Wookiee Smuggler with a human Rebel Smuggler. I don't have a good character for him yet so I just put a Rebel Soldier in his place. I plan to (once a model for it is made) give the Rebels the BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Pistol for their standard blaster pistol and only give the Rebel Smuggler a BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol. His DL-44 shoots way faster like the Republic DC-17 Commando Pistol. He also has the Bothan Spy's/Rebel Marksman's Disguise Kit. I figure that he smuggles Stormtrooper armor and wears it when helping the Rebels. Heh. Then he has one Imperial thermal detonator and the Rebel Pilot's former Supply Dispenser.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,