View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 08:09 AM   #1
nova_wolf
Jedi Guardian Fenrir

And you thought Episode 1 was foul...

Now, I realise that the sabers are gonna come out over this one, but sorry...
I have tried, and believe me, there are sequences in Ep 1 I like, and some that could have been exceptional if it weren't for that annoying little bastard they had playing Annakin.
But it stunk badly, compared to the originals or not - it was not great.

Having recently seen the FULL trailer to Ep 2, I would like to say something I never thought I would here myself say.
After a three year wait, expecting a film with the most important piece of storyline yet, I have come to the decision that I may not even bother RENTING it when it's released !

It looks SOOO bad. And as for continuity - the Firespray class patrol vessel did NOT exist back then. Victory class Stardestroyers did, but not Firespray vessels.

I have a bad feeling about this...

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
nova_wolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,