View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 07:01 PM   #51
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

"SAVE JAX!" I yelled into my mic.
"Gold Group Give us cover!"
"Kaitlyn, Follow me!"
Kaitlyn and I flew closer to the Emperor's Servant. they knew why we where here. The turrets opened fire on us. Two shots hit my left wing and a fleet of Fighters opened fire on Kaitlyn. I turned my shields to 100 percent and flew in front of her fighter.
"Gus!?"
"Kaitlyn, Listen to me, we have to save Jax, we'll board the destroyer and- AHHH!"
My shields were 8 percent and a roclet came flaring towards me.
The last thing I saw was Kaitlyn's ship.

"Unnnhhh..."
Kaitlyn was on top of me, she seemed lifless, but she was still alive. We had made it, We were inside the Emporor's Servant.
I woke Kaitlyn and yamned.
"Thanks."
I said, she had saved me.
We stood up and saw that our destroyed fighters had breached the hull of the Servant when we went down. There was a small silence, the only sound was the red alert alarm. The door slid open, and Stormtroopers poured out. I grabbed the rifdle on my belt and opened fire. Hmph.... Who said 14 year olds are useless.... I took out 4 troops and Kaitlyn chucked a fag and killed the rest. She picked up her blaster and we advanced.

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,