View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 12:12 PM   #1
kookaburra
Rookie

Location: If You Combine This Young Jedi And A Certian *Male* Sith Lord You Are More Likely To Get...Babies!
Hot Topic Starter 
More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)

NEWS ALERT!!

ANOTHER KOTOR RUMOUR/HOPE LURKING ON IGN

POSTED 26th September 2005 (AEST)

Hello Ladies and Gents

Guess what I found while browsing the obisidian fourms?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mailbag 08.30.05

Nothing more than the greatest bundle of all time.

Hoping

Q.I see that Bioware is recruiting for some new games, which really kinda bums me out. I was hoping for a Knights of the Old Republic 3. With the power of the new Xbox, and maybe a story set in the expanded universe after the movies (like perhaps the Thrawn trilogy) they probably could have easily had the missing killer app in the launch lineup and made a fortune. Any idea if they'll ever make another one?

I believe (think) this is the answer all you KOTOR fans have been waiting for? see below for the answer by an IGN offical -Kookaburra

A.Since another mailbag junkie had recently asked that question and you have bought it up again, I just happen to have a vague but positive answer for you. I spoke with LucasArts the other day and the spokesperson said that they see the series as a franchise, an ongoing franchise, which means that yes, they certainly will make another game. But don't count on BioWare making that game. Most likely, the developer of KOTOR: The Sith Lords will hand the third one, which I am 99% sure will be on Xbox 360. Unless LucasArts decides to take the series to the Xbox next year…which I somehow doubt. I wish I knew more about next year's Xbox lineup, but nobody will say anything. My theory is that developers will make a few, non-important games on the Xbox next year, but the bulk of their money and the important franchises will head to Xbox 360.

Answered by a guy named --Douglass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found another KOTOR III possibility! well just take this one for the moment as a rumour. This linkie is at least some good news for a possible KOTOR III.(I ain't saying KOTOR III is offical-just a might)

head here to read for yourself my lovely dear friends:

Source (below) for the above possible news!

http://xbox.ign.com/mail/2005-08-30.html

I will keep a look out for more KOTOR III rumours and hopes.

another source where I foun this from

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index....c=36215&st=690

but in the mean time I will keep searching any where I can for more "hopeful" KOTOR III news.

Good luck Ladies and Gents

Cheero

Kookaburra

If You Are A True KotOR Fan,
Please Join My Non-Profit KotOR
Forum here.

Last edited by kookaburra; 10-25-2005 at 09:32 AM.
kookaburra is offline   you may: quote & reply,