View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 06:18 AM   #112
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Emma proceeded to screech at the man, until suddenly her cellphone rang. It was her mother.
"GO AWAY MUM I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND DIE!!!" Emma yelled into the telephone before turning back to the man. Emma noticed a her pocket was buzzing, and she saw a phone number ring up on the screen. It was her eighteen year old boyfriend who she had met on a chatroom.
"Hi honey, go away cause I'm busy right now, okay?" Emma buzzed into the phone before shoving it back into her pocket. Suddenly, an evil thought crossed her mind. She would prank call a person on the other side of the world. She dialed in the number, and found a loud noise in the background, somewhat like a movie in a kissing scene. She giggled, and yelled into the phone.
"I AM A CRAZY KID AND YOU ARE A LOSER WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT MAKING OUT SO YOU SUCK AND GET ME A DUCK FOR MY BIRTHDAY NOW TELL ME SOMETHING WEIRD!!!" Emma screamed into her cellphone, and heard someone grumble at the other end.
"AND ALSO, I NEED YOUR HELP KILLING A CRAZY GUY WHO DESTROYED A TOWER WITH A CANNON THING!!!" Emma quickly spat, before jumping up and down in happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,