View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 07:39 PM   #183
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Current Game: OFF
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Kate was in Idaho, looking like Chuck Norris. "Oh wow, what now?" she asked herself, she tried to poof but couldn't, "Damn, I've gotta shoot me some faries later." All of a sudden she saw a guy walking down the street. It was Napoleon Dynamite!! Kate morphed back to herself and ran up to him. "OMFG! Napoleon dynamite, can you help me?"

"What do you want? I'm on my way to Pedro's house?" He said.

"Can you use your magic to make all magic obsolete on me?"

"Ugh....." he said, "Sure, but you've gotta get Tina to eat the food."

So Kate and Napoleon trecked beck to Napoleon's house. Kate got Tina to eat her food and Napoleon used his magic dancing skills to life the wish off of her and make all magic not affect her. "Thanks Napoleon! You wanna come help me save the world?" Kate said.

"No way! I'm going to President Pedro's house." Napoleon replied

"Ok! I'll see you later, Napoleon Dynamite." Kate said, waving.

"Bye" he said, as Kate morphed back into Chuc Norris and poofed to Kelvin

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,