View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:19 PM   #19
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiMP RABBiT
Hey there. It's me again. Just thought I'd say hi and taunt those listenning to Tierra for the first time. I'm getting all giddy and nostalgic thinking about it. I might have to have me a big ol' Nightlight fest one of these days. I'm happy to see that there's still action on the forums though. I remember those massive dead patches a while back. Good work keeping your child alive 8. I mean MJ. I mean Urchin. WHY CAN'T YOU STAY THE SAME PERSON!? Anyhoo, Tierra is a freakin awesome series. I still remember checking Nightlight everyday for new installments. And hearing that first episode! The good old days. I want to cry.

And up date your staff list for christ's sake. I'm nineteen. And that picture makes me look like a pudgy little imp child. Replace it with one of David Hasselhoff. No one will be able to prove it's not me.
Send me a new photo of yourself and I'll update it.

I had a nightlight fest recently, of sorts. Mine's a tad different from everyone else because I've got all this unreleased material that'll probably never see the light of the day (appropriate for 'nightlight' material, eh?)

I'm always the same person!

I'm going to do some more work on Prime Minister's New Groove tonight. Sorry it's taking so long guys. I'm out 12 hours a day with work, and I'm usually not home on the weekends. I'll get it online before the end of the month, then it's on to Lost Cause 3!

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,