View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 02:20 AM   #10
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

For god damn's sake, you just broke every rule of life you could possibly break in one single post.

First and foremost: DO NOT ASK FOR DATING ADVICE ON AN ONLINE STAR WARS DISCUSSION BOARD.

Second: Don't post her name online. I don't post my name on the internet and I wouldn't want anyone posting it for me.

Third: You're in sixth frickin' grade. Wait until you hit puberty at LEAST. I'm in eleventh grade and I haven't even been bothered to mess with any girls. I don't have a job, so I don't have money, so where the **** am I going to take her? See a movie? No. Go shopping? Nuh-uh. Out to dinner? Nope. I can wait and so can you. We have the rest of our lives to buy **** for women.

Fourth: This is an extention of my third point. Chances are that since you're only in sixth grade, you have about six MORE years to be stuck around her. That means that making a fool of yourself in front of her or ruining your friendship with her means six years of awkward situations. And TRUST me on THIS... girls have a better memory than guys, and they WILL bring up things about you from the past, no matter what you change about yourself.

In summary: don't rush into anything. There is PLENTY of time in the future to ask her to be with you.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: