View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 11:50 AM   #27
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by reven0123
she is not her mother it's just unintentional conjecture on obsidians part
According to who? You? Who appointed you judge and jury on the topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reven0123
i tired of seeing this argument every were i go were this game is being discussed
Fair enough. After all, you have every right to your opinion, whether I agree with it or not. Feel free not to click on subjects clearly marked as dealing with this in the future. You may be tired by this topic, but that doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to pursue the discussion.

Jediphile, Iím sorry but I find this post to be an 'attack' style post. While discussion is one thing, these kinds of responses are not discussion. You did something similar to Vaelastraz above. Perhaps practice what you preach, if a post irritates you feel free to not respond to it. -RH

@RedHawke. I disagree violently. Besides, why I am told off, when the person I respond to is clearly responds to something that annoys him, and even says so himself. I could make a better case, but I do not wish to annoy anyone else here. I would be untruthful, however, if I did not admit that I feel you're being biased against me and singling me out here. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Jediphile, Iím sorry you feel that way, but the warning is valid... check your PM inbox. -RH

@RedHawke. Fair enough, but when I'm the ONLY person being told off in public, then your bias is showing. You do realize that, don't you? And as I told you in your PM box, you would not have had to tell me to cool it if you had done so to others first. I don't see that I have given offense here, but even if I did, I know I was not the first to do so - Jediphile

Jediphile, I'm sorry but there is no bias here, you do realise as I told you in my PM to you that I did previously warn everyone to "cool down" in this very thread. -RH

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.

Last edited by RedHawke; 10-15-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,