View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 11:28 PM   #16
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Gah, I'm pushing the envelope this week...ugh. X_x I just didn't feel motivated...I had a really, really, really bad week this week, which lead to silly depression and had me thinking no one reads this and everyone on this forum hates me for posting these crap fics which really are terrible since they're so depressing and there was no point to writing this. Which is really stupid, huh?

No matter how much I can't seem to convince myself it's not all true.

Right, anyway...here we go. Chapter Eleven is up.

Summary:

Things are getting even worse for Raz...but he may have hope. Nereus's own sister may have some insight on what exactly is going on with this place, and our villian. Meanwhile, Lili, Sasha, and Milla have gone to visit Razputin's dad...will they find the truth to what exactly is behind this age-old fight between the Galochio's and the Aquato's?

As usual, feedback would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small, be it simple encouragement or constructive criticism. Seriously guys, it would really be great, feedback would let me know I have more than five people reading this thing...

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,