View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 09:44 PM   #30
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it guys? Sorry...I meant to do this and Twenty Five Days, but things just didn't work out that way. The good news is...well, hey, I can finally update!

Granted, it's a very depressing chapter to end this year and start the new one with...but eh, it can't be helped.

Behold, chapter fourteen.

Summary: Nereus is done waiting for Raz to surrender, meaning he has but one choice left...something which Raz is unlikely to survive. A strange someone has come to Lili and the campers aide...but will even that be enough to save Raz?

Be warned, this chapter is really long...like...twenty-eight pages. And you all may want to kill me at the end....yeah.

Well...um...enjoy...I guess...I'll be over here, hiding under my desk for when you all finish and want me dead for either burning your eye sockets out from so much reading or for the actual end of the chapter.

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,