View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:31 PM   #31
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Oh good God FINALLY!

Words cannot express how much I hated this chapter. I knew what was supposed to happen and it was supposed to be easy...except it really, really wasn't. I had the worst writers block ever, it was crazy. I only just managed to struggle over it yesterday, hence why this chapter is late (which I'm really sorry about, by the way).

I've been slaving over this chapter for two weeks, and to put it plainly it has been the biggest pain in the ass ever to write. Overall, it didn't turn out as bad as I thought, though some parts are honestly terrid. It could be worse than it is, though, which is good. Granted, the parts that I do think are somewhat decent are horribly cliche...but like I said, it'd not as bad as it could be.

So yeah...on that note...

Chapter fifteen is up!

Summary: Nereus has his weapon. He has no need to be secretive anymore, and has at last set his plan for mass genocide into motion. The worlds armies have nothing. The agency has given up. But Lili won't. She never will, and neither will Sasha and Milla.

But will that be enough?

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,