View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #32
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

No, I am not dead. Shame, I know. I'm sure you were all honestly hoping I'd just dropped off the face of the planet, what with me and my constant updating and review whoring.

But nah, I'm not dead. Not that anyone will care, but eh, whatever.

...yeah...okay. So I'm really, really sorry about taking so long to update. I really am. Long story short, I've had a rather busy month. You know, in between my computer getting a worm (sister clicked on the .exe file, the moron), some crazy personal issues, Digi suddenly finding she has a life and being busy every weekend, and my crazy awesome Psychonauts RP Ludus Mentis, I've been a bit...distracted from writing. And...you know, when I don't write for awhile I start losing confidence and long story short I spent about four weeks angsting and wondering if anyone cared for this fic and so on and so on.

Buuut that's over with. And now I'm here. Yes, that does mean chapter sixteen is up~!

Summary: Raz's mind is in chaos after what Nereus has done to it. His world is a splintered mess of what was once his memories, emotions, and personality. Sasha, Milla, and Lili have gone in to try to fix it...but can Raz be fixed?

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,