View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #44
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"About time you showed up. You would think the line 'as soon as possible' coming from me would be taken as 'now', but you're already late, so no need to scold you of it. I'll just tell you that your rebellious attitude will not be tolerated for long if you keep this up" Tepe said, pressing a button and lowering another seat for Kaoin.

"We can save Cylia's report of the jedi for last. To be straight with you, I wish to end this war as soon as possible. This war is leading us nowhere. They take a planet, we take it back. We take a planet, they take it back. Our fleets need repairing, our machinery are starting to get worn out, the amount of civilian populace willing to join our armies is getting lower and our funds cannot handle the constant rebuilding effort. The Galactic Alliance will not listen to us unless the Jedi are in on it too, which they won't be. What can we do to end this war swiftly without killing their Jedi and political leaders?" Tepe said and sat back on his chair. The Colonel removed his helmet and looked at the people that had gathered there quietly, waiting for any contributions.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,