View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:43 PM   #117
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Spoilers are irresistible.

The hunters definitely don't last long against a flame thrower, but you don't get too many charges with that weapon.

Yeah, I used a rifle on Bach for about 3/4 of the fight, then got annoyed at how long it was taking and how much blood I was having to use for auspex since my ranged skill is only 6. I finally ran up the stairs, caught him on the landing, and used the katana on him. He blinded me, but I could still hit him since I had him sort of caught in a corner. That's a very handy technique against the Kuei-jin, too, btw. If they can't get out of a corner, they're screwed.

Oh, and if you feed on 3 or 4 rats, it gives you 1 point in your little blood-bladder that you get from Pisha. Never hurts to have at least a couple points there.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,