View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:05 AM   #32
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
The man from earlier ran into the cantina, frantically looking around, he found a booth table that was in a inconspicuous spot, and had a lot of congragators around it at the other tables, which kept it out of immediate sight.

He sat, calming his breathing, he tugged at the collar of his shirt. He raised his hand calling for a drink, when he noticed that no one was following him he seemed to calm down.
Scud's heavy steps thudded to a stop outside the cantina, he looked up at the sign, then back to the door, the noise of laughter, talking and breaking glasses permeating from the building.

He stepped inside, ducking down to get through the small doorframe. He looked around, then walked through the cantina slowly.

The man slunk down in his seat at the sight of Scud, his heart skipped a beat at seeing him.

As if Scud had detected this, he twisted around on a dime, staring straight at the man, trying to hide in his seat. The man's eyes went wide, he frantically tried getting up, but Scud was at the table before he could get himself unglued from the seat.

Scud sat opposite of the man, the seat growning under Scud's weight. The man gave a nervous smile, then spoke in a cracked voice, "h-hello, Sc-Sc..."

But the man was cut short by Scud placing his hand on the table, his fingures tensing, then relaxing, then tensing again, and then relaxing again. This obviously meant something, because the man was staring at the hand intently, and he had shut up pretty quickly.

"T-that's right, you d-don't like your name sp-sp-spoken in public...by your targets," the man said nervously, whispering at the last comment.

"Dead or alive Mr. Worren?" came Scud's deep, raspy voice, causing the man to flitch at the sound.

The man seemed to calm down at this, thinking over what Scud had asked.

"I've run for so long, my life has gone to the rats....Death is better than torture at...his hands....and I've been too afraid to kill myself," Mr. Worren said to Scud, and Scud could already understand where this was going, and what the answer would be.

"Finish your drink Mr. Worren," Scud told him, leaning back, folding his arms across his chest, waiting for him to finish.

Mr. Worren smiled a weak smile, he finished his drink, then sighed. "I know you don't use blasters, so use this," he siad, pulling out a small blaster from his boot, and handing it to Scud.

Scud got up, then Mr. Worren, they headed outside. Mr. Worren faced away from Scud, closing his eyes, Scud held the tiny blaster in his huge hands, they couldn't be seen outside the cantina, except for the tinted window, though no one could see out from them.

A blaster shot rang out, the silhuete of Scud holding the blaster, and Mr. Worren's falling form could be seen through the tinted window from inside the cantina.

Soon Scud came back inside, he no longer held the blaster. He went back to the booth table Mr. Worren had been at, and sat down, leaning back, he observed the people in the cantina.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,