View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
OOC: Ive wanted to join an expanded universe roleplay for so long. Anyway its been a while since I Starwars roleplayed. So I hope you don't mind if I don't have to many details

Name: Horus Draco
Species: Iridonian
Appearance: Horus's horns are pure white. He wears orange make up with black tattoos. (SWG style). His eyes are blue.
Homeworld: Coruscant
Equipment: Wields 1 single blue saber. His robe is brown (Kotor 1 style). For a backup he wields a DL-44 blaster pistol just in case
Bio: Horus was born on Coruscant. Going through regular jedi procedure he was found as a street urchin in much of Coruscant. After being found by a local jedi he was taken to the academy to start training. After many years of training he managed to make it to Jedi Guardian rank and constructed his own blue lightsaber.

---------------------------------------

Horus was quietly in his room meditating. His lightsaber was on a table close to him. He felt strong urges to just turn on a remote and start practicing on it. He rarely went on missions and had a strong urge to just jump on a ship and go somewhere.

Suddenly he decided that he was done meditating. He slowly got to his feet and took his lightsaber. But then lazily took his datapad which was right next to it. After clicking it on he saw a new message.

After reading the message he suddenly felt excitement rise through him. He quickly went to the great room.

After sitting down with all the other jedi he patiently waited for Master Luke to start and tell them more about the threat.
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,