Star Wars Universe Character:
Name: Jaden Korr
Species: Kel-Dor

OC

Name: Umbar Reathe/Darth Orpheus
Species: Human/Unknown
Eye Colour: Violet, with static yellow pupils instead of black ones
Hair Colour: Unknown, he has a shaven head with tattoos
Physical Apearance: Slim, Muscular, 7ft. height, Wears pure black robe w/gold trimming/embroidering on the edges and hem, Underneath he wears strange unknown grey armor
Personality: Cunning, Slow to anger, Wise, Manipulative; also he's Umbrakinetic
History: A Human, though many believe he is something else, due to his size, eyes, and other features. He is from the unknown regions beyond the galaxy, and is wise in his ways, and actions. Some think him more like a Jedi Master, than a Sith Master, due to his patience, and willingness to insight wisdom. He is descended from an unknown species, that are devoid of the force, but he is only partially blood related to this unknown species, and has lived long to ensure he has a full connection to the force.
Alignment: Undeterminate
Equipment: Two meter long organic hilted saber [Spear Saber, basically], with a single silver blade; A long handled, single bladed lightsaber [Black, if that's okay with you people?], the handle resembling the hilt of a sword, with a cross tree/guard and everything, only more lightsaber-esque/technical looking; A long grey whip, that is made of a strange flexible, saber resistant metal, neither Phrik, nor Cortosis - has small unseen vibro blades running down it; Vibro Shurikens made of same unknown meterial as whip; Finally: A small palm sizes sphere, that seems to be made of a charcoal grey colored glass [Semi-transparent], but is filled with a strange electric aura, that pulsates in the center: Puts it in a black sphere shaped case that hangs around his neck.

((Okay, hope everything fits well, hope I can play as a baddy, though technically, it's hard to tell whether he really is or not, considering his personality.))
Post will come later with knowledge of how I should post with my characters.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,