View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #22
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Your father was a fool" Tepe barked when she had finished and waved his hand as the command for his guards to leave him. The Lord looked at Aislin and grunted quietly to himself. Strider was of course free to stay, taking neither of them had ever really had any control of the other.
"Iliad thought he could escape his force sensitivity by using death sticks. I had my men follow him around for a while before finally leaving him alone when Edmond asked me to do so. Seems he got clean after that as when I last saw him, he was in no condition to get any woman to be with him" Tepe said, starting to circle her again before stopping behind her and looking at Strider silently for a moment, sencing the force aura around Aislin.

"Computer, set coordinates for Mjolnir and lift off as soon as you've got the engines warmed up. Open intercom" Tepe commanded and the intercom crackled open.
"Guards, take your positions. We're heading to Naboo. Inform the Embassy I won't be around for a while. Tell the rest of my guards to get to my ship as soon as they can" Tepe said before walking over to Strider and placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I understand if you want to get off, old friend. But if you wish to come and find out just how powerful this little girl is and to see Charna, this might be your chance. I trust your ship can find it's own way to my ship?" he asked and looked at Strider with a friendly smile, hoping he would take the chance.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Black Knight of Keno; 05-28-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,