View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #25
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe glanced at Aislin as she badmouthed her father, then closed the door so nobody would see it. Even Strider shouldn't see it. Tepe's eyes flashed pure white as he stepped towards his great grand daughter and raised his hand. The smack sounded nasty as the Lord's knuckles hit her cheek.
"You never badmouth your own father! Never! He may be worth nothing, but you must have some respect for your parents" he said and looked at her with a look that he hadn't given anyone since he was still the Dark Lord of the Sith. Tepe walked to the door and walked out, closing and locking the door before giving a guard the order to not let her out of the room. After that, the Lord continued to Strider, softly touching his knuckles. The Dantes family was a hard headed one in all means of the word. He got to the ramp just when the Ragnarok had docked and then gave the command for the guard acting as pilot to lift off.
"Good. Mjolnir should be ready any minute now. After we land in the hangar, it should be ready to jump into hyperspace. I don't believe you've been to my new ship yet. I haven't had the chance of traveling with it many times" Tepe said as he led the Sith Hunter towards the cockpit so they could relax their old feet for a while.

------

"It must be nice to go back there then" he said and smiled before the comlink in his helmet beeped, forcing him to put it on and recieve the message. Afterwards, he put the helmet back on the table and nodded to Charna.
"We're arriving in the Naboo system soon. The pilot just recieved word that Lord Tepe will be joining us with some company later on, possibly even still tonight if speaking on Naboo's time" he said and leaned back on the chair again, waiting for comfirmation that the shuttle had left hyperspace

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,