Thread: Rough Riders
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 02:26 PM   #15
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Eh? I've never seen you around either but I'm not asking private questions" the rider said and with a swift movement, he took a step back and both of his revolver barrels pointed at the giant. The 5'8" man was tiny compared to the man standing at the door and it would appear to be a true David and Goliath scene.

"Step back, grizzly. I want to speak with your captain. Nice and slow now so I don't have to waste bullets trying to find a vital organ in there" he said and cocked back the hammers, forcing him back. After he got the door closed after himself, the stranger unloaded the revolvers and holstered them with a spin around his index fingers. With a hand still on the grip of one of his revolvers, he peeked through a window and gave a sigh.

"Sorry about that. I need to keep an intimidating front so my enemies won't catch me off guard. Hesitation on their part is my only friend" he said and looked around.
"Now where's that captain of yours?"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,