Thread: Rough Riders
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #17
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Bike's fixed." William announced walking into the breakroom wiping grease off his hands.
"Great, going to take her for a test drive?" Jonathan said without diverting from his book.
"If its alright I'dm like to relax for a bit?" William asked politely.
"Hell Will, you know you don;t have to ask to relax, you do nothign but work, you deserve it, I don't knwo what I'd do without you." Jonathan said getting up form his chair. "I'll take her for a ride, be back in 20." He continued as he walked out.

250km/h. Tight turns. 90 degree drops. Jonathan loved the desert canyons for this reason, riding as fast as he can without a care in the world. He didn't want to total the bike again though, so he headed back to town.

"She rides nice Will." Jonathan said as he returned to the shop. No response. "William?" Jonathan said as he entered the breakroom. A note on the table where William had been. It said one simple sentence. "Told you, you'd pay."

Jonathan walked up the painted house and slammed his fist against the door 3 times. He knew who'd answer, he wasn't intimdated by him. Not like he has any reason to, only 6 inches shorter than him and a hundred pounds less of muscle, Jonathan was quite an intimdating man, and with a heritage form Jamaica, he could be a force to be reckoned with, if he chose to be.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,