View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #11
SithSpeeder
Rookie

UPDATE...

A rebel scum set himself up in the turret by the spawn point where you try to bring back the two holocrons. I should have shot him BEFORE getting the second holocron back to the command post, but he killed me (bastige...where did he come from?). Upon re-spawning as a clone commander, I took him down in fairly short order.

And this is where it gets interesting....

Jumped into the main hall, immediately spotted the first Master on the library stairs and took him down. The other two were "hiding" towards the far stairs, but suddenly one was rushing forwards. I ran backwards, lined up on his head and rat-a-tat-tat-tat--TWO down. The last Master jumped up and hacked down jet trooper as I ran towards them. Rat-a-tat-a-tat-tat....THREE DOWN!!! Then, run for your life for the next 10-15 seconds (seemed liked HOURS) so that I didn't get killed before the blue VICTORY.

So, I know it's do-able now with the Clone Commander doing headshots (I was really beginning to think it was impossible). 2nd lesson learned...never let the turrets into enemy hands. Also, I think it is key to attack and kill quickly, not letting additional jedi help spawn in.

* SithSpeeder *
SithSpeeder is offline   you may: quote & reply,