View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:40 PM   #10
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The man looked quietly on as the woman approached and was stopped for a mere moment before continuing her way towards his booth again. As she arrived, he gulped down the rest of his blue milk and leaned back on his seat and turned his attention to Niara.
"She was and is loyal to the Order and everything else must take it's time to adjust to. She has never been on undercover missions like I have. She doesn't know how to act around thugs and has never even shot a blaster" he said and extended his arm over the table, inciting her to sit down on the opposite side.

"And when it comes to the jittery, it doesn't help that your own legion that you fought with and dedicated your life to is now hunting you down like a wild beast. If I didn't know what the clones looked like under the helmet and how they acted, I would be too. She's young and inexperienced" Ferod nodded and leaned closer to see her better.
"And how are you doing? You managed to avoid the Clone Wars rather well, no?"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,