View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #33
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"How should I know? Didn't I just contact a Trandoshan about it?" Ferod asked and shrugged. After a short while, he looked up at her and sighed.
"What's you ship like then?" he asked, slightly defeated knowing the Imperials would be there in less than two hours and by then they had to be gone.
"Can it carry an ARC-170 inside it or have it dock on a docking ring somewhere or something similar? 'Cause I am not leaving my ship behind either" the Vultan said.

------

Charollus smiled back at the mercenary and walked out of the alley.
"Ruffians beware, for I have mighty Viktor with me" she said playfully as if she was a juvenile even if she wasn't. Her nature had always been such. Whenever not in combat or faced with a serious matter she was playful and childish. She eventually did lead Viktor back to the Black Eye Cafe and to her master's booth, siting down in the slowly cramping up booth.
"Hullo everyone! This is Viktor. A mercenary who might be willing to assist us. So... Where are we going?" she asked mainly from Ferod who shrugged in response. He did not know where to go. probably some unlawful planet somewhere where they could hide easily or to help any insurgent in need of them.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,