View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #139
wineman_cj
Rookie

I grabbed the OJP mod as was suggested on this thread and loaded it. Now I have 4 dismemberment options from the Setup menu: Normal, Boosted Damage, Realistic Dismemberment, & Realistic Idle. I'm not sure what the differences in those options are supposed to be, but as far as I can tell, the first two options make it so that at rare intervals I can slice off an arm or hand, and the second two options turns me into a gruesome human-lawnmower with limbs flying everywhere, decapitations, people sliced in half, and the works everytime.

Is there any happy medium? What I would love is that I could decide how grisly the dismemberment is and how often it happens. Right now, I think about, oh, 10% of the time there should be a chance of some type of dismemberment. Maybe just a hand or arm, or maybe a decapitation or a torso halfing. It should be random, or better yet, configurable.

Now there is a g_dismembermentProbabilities variable that I keep hearing about, but it doesn't seem to work when I try it in the console.

Is there any way to do what I want?

-cwineman
wineman_cj is offline   you may: quote & reply,