View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:41 AM   #86
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe
By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at.
You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,