Originally Posted by Undying_Jedi
can anyone help me with this problem?
I downloaded several mods from filefront and a few of them included TSLPatcher as easy installation. those include Jedi Temple on Coruscant, HK Factory Reconstructed, and New Force Powers. the problem is that whenever i click the install mod it says "An unhandled Error Occurred!"
Without knowing more exactly how you do things it's impossible to say what could be wrong. A few things:
- Do you extract the downloaded mod to a folder on your harddrive or are you trying to run the installer from within a zip file?
- If you extract the mod files, to where do you extract them?
- If you extracted them from ZIP files did you preserve the folder structure within the archive? (WinZip has a nasty habit of flattening the folder hierarchy within an archive if you just drag and drop files out from it.)
- Does your user account on the computer have write access to the KOTOR/TSL game folder?
- When does that message occur? Directly when you start the installer? When you click the "Install" button in the installer? Some time during the installation process?
- If you get to the start if the installation process did you select the correct destination folder if asked? It should be the KOTOR/TSL game folder, not the override folder.