View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
MercJ
Rookie

Renegade Squadron is NO GOOD

Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron is the worst of the three so far. Most of the futures seen in this game should not be in Star Wars Battlefront III.

What is so bad about Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron?
You can make troopers PINK. PINK wow. Thatís not BAD @$$ at all, like star wars is suppose to be. Thatís just dumb. The characters/vehicles need to be authentic, their suits and how they looks just like in SWBF1 and SWBF2 is an awesome example. Also you can give what ever weapon you want to any class. THAT RUINS SPEACIALS SO BAD and ALL other classes.

How to fix it? Keep it so classes are aloud to use certain guns and/or have certain colors/camo and/or certain faces, this would be according to if they are snipers engineers heavy troopers or just riflemen. Different kinds of sniper rifles or shotguns, etc... I think specials should stay the same as in BF2. Donít have the group of specials have all the same choices of special weapons. NO JET PACKS for CIS and REB.

WHAT HAPPENED TO AWARDS.......? AWARD WEAPONS AWARD INCREASES. KEEP THAT!

Basically keep it almost how SWBF2 is but more maps. Downloadable maps. BETTER SERVERS FOR THE PS2. LESS LAG!

In SWRS the only thing good that came out of that is space extra command post, and hero ships.

SIDE NOTES:
I also hope the ability to turn tanks on and off is placed into effect.
WHERE ARE THE DROIDEKAS
Throwing det packs - I know itís a glitch in BF2 but how it is in the game is awesome.
Mines- It needs work. Droideka have a problem with them, and thatís people run up to them right away and place mines on themÖ NO GOOD.

Last edited by MercJ; 11-15-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: I forgot something
MercJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,